Scottish Fitba!

Chat about anything football related here!
Taansend

Scottish Fitba!

Post by Taansend » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Could we see the first Scottish League Champion not named Celtic or Rangers since Ferguson took Aberdeen to the title in 1983 - thirty three years ago :shock:

Hearts are currently top of the table with Rangers 2nd & Celtic down in 6th place.

Still early days but who knows.

And if you take the time to reply & type "who cares" then you really are a muppet. Just saying :D
0 x

eskimo joe

Re: Scottish Fitba!

Post by eskimo joe » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:06 pm

who cares?! Signed Kermit.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:10 pm

eskimo joe wrote:who cares?! Signed Kermit.
Dozens of Scots care, mate. Dozens.
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Taansend wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:who cares?! Signed Kermit.
Dozens of Scots care, mate. Dozens.
Only dozens? i would have said a lot more
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Taansend wrote:Could we see the first Scottish League Champion not named Celtic or Rangers since Ferguson took Aberdeen to the title in 1983 - thirty three years ago :shock:

Hearts are currently top of the table with Rangers 2nd & Celtic down in 6th place.

And if you take the time to reply & type "who cares" then you really are a muppet. Just saying :D
Weirdo.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Taansend wrote:Could we see the first Scottish League Champion not named Celtic or Rangers since Ferguson took Aberdeen to the title in 1983 - thirty three years ago :shock:

Dear Sir

Who Cares? Btw the real muppets are the ones who type "who cares" and omit the question mark. Just saying. ;)

Waldorf & Statler,
The Balcony
Muppet Theatre ( or should that be "Theater" as it's going transatlantic ? )

P.S. I bet you didn't know if you jumbled up the words "Rangers" & "Celtic" you can come up with Secret Carling, centric lagers, or my particular favourite, strange cleric. Which would be a good name for a racehorse imo.

I bet no one gives a shit about that either. ;)
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Whiskyman wrote:

Dear Sir

Who Cares? Btw the real muppets are the ones who type "who cares" and omit the question mark. Just saying. ;)

Waldorf & Statler,
The Balcony

P.S. I bet you didn't know if you jumbled up the words "Rangers" & "Celtic" you can come up with Secret Carling, centric lagers, or my particular favourite, strange cleric. Which would be a good name for a racehorse imo.

Every name is a good name for a racehorse if it wins.

Just saying.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Taansend wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Dear Sir

Waldorf & Statler,
The Balcony

Just saying.
I think "Every Name" would be a very silly name for a racehorse. Whether it wins or not. But I do think "Coming Up On The Inside" would be an excellent name. Particularly if there was an excitable commentator and it was actually coming up on the outside.

And did you know there was once, maybe still is, a horse called "Friar Tuck" ? It was racing one day and the commentator unfortunately lapsed into probably the most embarassing spoonerism ever heard on radio. And that is a true story. Sadly I didn't hear it but I imagine it was priceless.

And back on topic the only thing that would interest me about Scottish football would be a scoreline of East Fife Four Forfar Five.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Taansend wrote:

Just saying.
I think "Every Name" would be a very silly name for a racehorse. Whether it wins or not. But I do think "Coming Up On The Inside" would be an excellent name. Particularly if there was an excitable commentator and it was actually coming up on the outside.

And did you know there was once, maybe still is, a horse called "Friar Tuck" ? It was racing one day and the commentator unfortunately lapsed into probably the most embarassing spoonerism ever heard on radio. And that is a true story. Sadly I didn't hear it but I imagine it was priceless.

And back on topic the only thing that would interest me about Scottish football would be a scoreline of East Fife Four Forfar Five.
But it has already happened Whiskey.... :lol:

It was the scoreline that the late, great Eric Morecambe always used to joke about but had never come true - until now.

East Fife 4 Forfar 5 was the much-loved comedian's idea of the ultimate tongue-twister for anyone trying to read out the football results.

On Sunday, 22nd July, 2018, that result finally happened for the first time in the fixture's history - sort of.

The Scottish League Cup Group B tie between the sides went to penalties after a 1-1 draw. And the score in the shootout? East Fife 4 Forfar 5.
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Taansend wrote:

Just saying.

:D

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Social Media