Scottish Fitba!

Chat about anything football related here!
Westhambri1

Re: Scottish Fitba!

Postby Westhambri1 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Scottish football is also a good goal in first half bet at corals all divs
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:13 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
I think "Every Name" would be a very silly name for a racehorse. Whether it wins or not. But I do think "Coming Up On The Inside" would be an excellent name. Particularly if there was an excitable commentator and it was actually coming up on the outside.

And did you know there was once, maybe still is, a horse called "Friar Tuck" ? It was racing one day and the commentator unfortunately lapsed into probably the most embarassing spoonerism ever heard on radio. And that is a true story. Sadly I didn't hear it but I imagine it was priceless.

And back on topic the only thing that would interest me about Scottish football would be a scoreline of East Fife Four Forfar Five.

But it has already happened Whiskey.... :lol:

It was the scoreline that the late, great Eric Morecambe always used to joke about but had never come true - until now.

East Fife 4 Forfar 5 was the much-loved comedian's idea of the ultimate tongue-twister for anyone trying to read out the football results.

On Sunday, 22nd July, 2018, that result finally happened for the first time in the fixture's history - sort of.

The Scottish League Cup Group B tie between the sides went to penalties after a 1-1 draw. And the score in the shootout? East Fife 4 Forfar 5.

Didn't realise that. Pity it was a penalty shoot out though.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Taansend wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
I think "Every Name" would be a very silly name for a racehorse. Whether it wins or not. But I do think "Coming Up On The Inside" would be an excellent name. Particularly if there was an excitable commentator and it was actually coming up on the outside.

And did you know there was once, maybe still is, a horse called "Friar Tuck" ? It was racing one day and the commentator unfortunately lapsed into probably the most embarassing spoonerism ever heard on radio. And that is a true story. Sadly I didn't hear it but I imagine it was priceless.

:D

That is an absolute classic. Probably did back in the day but I'm fucked if I can remember seeing it. Priceless. :lol: :lol:
2 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Taansend wrote:
:D

That is an absolute classic. Probably did back in the day but I'm fucked if I can remember it. Priceless. :lol: :lol:

WANKER IS COMING! WANKER IS COMING! is indelibly etched into my brain :D
3 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:16 am

Taansend wrote:Could we see the first Scottish League Champion not named Celtic or Rangers since Ferguson took Aberdeen to the title in 1983 - thirty three years ago :shock:

Hearts are currently top of the table with Rangers 2nd & Celtic down in 6th place.

Still early days but who knows.

And if you take the time to reply & type "who cares" then you really are a muppet. Just saying :D

As they say...Shit always floats to the top....so Celtic will win again...can’t stand that club and their scummy fans singing songs celebrating the killing of Soldier Lee Rigby...utter filth.......rant over :D
0 x

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:09 am

who cares unless you follow scottish football
i always like to see some different win the league so hopefully its not celtic or rangers
is it me or is celtic like man utd unless your support them everyone hates you
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:23 am

4ever-blowin-bubbles wrote:who cares unless you follow scottish football
i always like to see some different win the league so hopefully its not celtic or rangers
is it me or is celtic like man utd unless your support them everyone hates you

I think any right minded person would despise both Celtic & Rangers tbh. As stated a large number of Celtic fans sing songs glorifying IRA terrorist murderers and swathes of Rangers supporters rant on about battles that took place in Ireland, not even fucking Scotland ffs, over 400 years ago. I can even remember some years ago when Graeme Souness signed Maurice Johnston, a catholic, there was one Rangers supporters group who refused to recognise the Championships they won with him playing because they recalculated all the results and didn't count Johnston's goals. Sums up that club imo. Bigoted sectarian scumbags, both of them. I know some people will say they have proper fans too and they probably do, but there are other clubs in Glasgow they could follow. I almost feel sorry for Scottish fans who support other clubs for having to play in the same league as that shit.
1 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Whatever happened to Meadowbank Thistle.COYI
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:36 pm

Jock football is as relevant as welsh or Irish football so in all honesty who gives a flying fuck.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:Whatever happened to Meadowbank Thistle.COYI

Livingstone now mate........not that I keep up with Scottish Footie.... :lol:
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”