The Snodster

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Re: The Snodster

Post by grandad » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:32 am

I like him

Works hard

Plays for the shirt.

Celebrates every goal.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Hes A Trier can’t fault him for that.
Keep it up son.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Must confess to being a Snod-knocker myself but very happy to see him proving me wrong.
He's done very well in the time he's been given and is clearly far happier under MP who clearly values his great attitude and work ethic.

Keep it up !
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:01 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Must confess to being a Snod-knocker myself but very happy to see him proving me wrong.
He's done very well in the time he's been given and is clearly far happier under MP who clearly values his great attitude and work ethic.

Keep it up !
It's not being wrong though, his performances werent up to standard his first season here.. but gotta give him credit for staying put and fighting for his chance here when most had written him off. He himself must have felt he had it in him to improve and he has.

All the cred for that Snoddy!
0 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:08 pm

He was great when he came on working so hard to win ball back and harass their players. He did the same on Weds night the whole game in fact he was still doing it in the 89th minute when we were winning 8-0 trying to get the ball back.

Fair play to him for coming back and ramming the words of the chairman right back down his throat.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Towie wrote:He was great when he came on working so hard to win ball back and harass their players. He did the same on Weds night the whole game in fact he was still doing it in the 89th minute when we were winning 8-0 trying to get the ball back.

Fair play to him for coming back and ramming the words of the chairman right back down his throat.
THATS what has changed my mind about him , the way he has stuck to fingers at the Dwarf in the bestest possible way ...

By getting the fans onside with his performances .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

only1salty

Post by only1salty » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:48 pm

From this article on Football365. To most West Ham fans I know, attitude trumps ability (Cole, Dowie, Daily) and if you have both you are a hero.

What is Mourinho’s take from the game? That he wants his players to “eat the ball and eat everyone around him”, just like West Ham sub Snodgrass.

“I have no complaints with the players’ attitude,” he said.

“I can have complaints with some quality and the mental approach in certain duels.

“Where you could see for example, Snodgrass coming to the pitch with an incredible attitude that he wants to eat the ball and eat everyone around him.

“You need that humility. You have always to try.

“That’s my nature as a football professional. There are certain qualities that you have or you don’t have.”

https://www.football365.com/news/mourin ... -snodgrass" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:36 am

I was very pleased when we signed him after seeing him play very well for Leeds and Hull, always grafts and has some skills too.
He was disappointing when he first joined but prob wasn’t used correctly plus some people seemed to expect him to replace Payet lol.
But Pellegrini seems to be getting a tune out of him and he is a great player to have in the squad...gets stuck in and that’s great to see...keep it up lad.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:51 am

ToneLoc wrote:Must confess to being a Snod-knocker myself but very happy to see him proving me wrong.

Keep it up !
Like you Tone I thought the bloke was a complete waste of space when he joined. But it's much better to be proved wrong when a player proves he's got more in his locker than you thought he had than for your judgment to be shown up when someone you think is the dog's wotsits tanks big time.

Like the oaf who predicted last season that if he kept fit Hernandez would be the 20 goal a season man we've been crying out for.

You know the bloke. His forum name has got something to do with a very well known Scottish alcoholic export. ;)
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:14 am

Whiskyman wrote:

Keep it up !
Like you Tone I thought the bloke was a complete waste of space when he joined. But it's much better to be proved wrong when a player proves he's got more in his locker than you thought he had than for your judgment to be shown up when someone you think is the dog's wotsits tanks big time.

Like the oaf who predicted last season that if he kept fit Hernandez would be the 20 goal a season man we've been crying out for.

You know the bloke. His forum name has got something to do with a very well known Scottish alcoholic export. ;)
Whiskyman ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .