Pellegrini..Take a bow.

Chat about anything football related here!
cityman

Re: Pellegrini..Take a bow.

Postby cityman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:10 am

as a man city fan, living with a hammer mrs, you really cant find anything bad about MP, he ran madrid close when with malaga, and won the prem with us, and he is just the ultimate gent,he knows what he wants and gets the best from players, watching you at everton and then beating that shite from scum trafford, was brilliant to watch, ok brighton was a slip up,but you know it was there for the taking, i really do hope you have a great season, and i believe europe is not out of the question,good to meet you all.
2 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:36 am

cityman wrote:as a man city fan, living with a hammer mrs, you really cant find anything bad about MP, he ran madrid close when with malaga, and won the prem with us, and he is just the ultimate gent,he knows what he wants and gets the best from players, watching you at everton and then beating that shite from scum trafford, was brilliant to watch, ok brighton was a slip up,but you know it was there for the taking, i really do hope you have a great season, and i believe europe is not out of the question,good to meet you all.

Kind words.

I've always had a soft spot for City ever since the days of Colin Bell. I've regarded them as sufferers like us until the new wealth changed them irreversibly. I hope that one day we'll be in the same boat.

And my son supports them. As a treat we go up there once a season. The Cardiff game in April this time.

I hope you spank the Bin Dippers today.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:47 am

1 good week, just one good week. Last night proved against a well organised defence not much as changed and that needs to. Because we won't be content attacking always.

No bow from me....not yet. Any manager that plays Arthur at left back needs his nut examined, his a fucking liability.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:1 good week, just one good week. Last night proved against a well organised defence not much as changed and that needs to. Because we won't be content attacking always.

No bow from me....not yet. Any manager that plays Arthur at left back needs his nut examined, his a fucking liability.

I agree D.D. I do however think Pelle has us more organized and we look more solid defensively apart from Masuaku who looks lost! At least we had a right go in the 2nd half and to be honest should have got a draw at least.
We need to offload Arthur while his stock is half decent or push him up into left midfield and bring Anderson inside otherwise teams will bombard him every week.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:46 pm

I’m sure if we defended with 9-10 we could’ve knicked a draw. Fact is we played a somewhat entertaing attacking brand of football, but couldn’t break down a well organized defense. We didn’t look like the away team for much of that game & if Balbuena or Arnie had taken their chances we could’ve got points.

Keep up the good work Nigel!
3 x

Return to “Football Talk”