Declan Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Declan Rice

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:31 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Football today is pure economics. So anyone is worth what someone else will pay for them. When someone pays over $75 million for a painting that looks as if it was done by a kid in the third grade at school (don't believe me, google Mark Rothco, Royal Red & Blue) it proves the point imo.

If we offer Declan Rice £20k per week and no one offers more he'll stay. If someone offers him significantly more he'll move. I think it's that simple.

And don't bother googling, here's a link. Tell me your kid couldn't have done that. ;)
https://www.whudat.de/top-20-most-expen ... the-world/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rothco is a genius !!
Mate if he can spill a few cans of Dulux on a canvas and flog it for 75 large I think he is entitled to that accolade. But I think the title of CUNT has to go to the silly fucker whp parted with the readies.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:43 am

The latest offer from the club seems very reasonable indeed imho.

A basic of 21k per week plus an additional 20k if he starts, with incremental increases of 5k per week for every 15 games played.
0 x
Flairon

teddybard

Post by teddybard » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm

IF THE DETAIL OF RICES CONTRACT ___AS REPORTED BY C&B ARE WHAT HAS HAPPENED kickimmuts

THEY HAVE BEEN LEAKED THEN SEAN IS A FUCKING BONEHEAD> END OF
0 x
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Another Paul Ince situation........ He will be ideal for Liverpool....... Watch him soon in a red Scouse outfit soon. I couldn't give a fuck what his offered.... His not starving tonight. It's all about football greed. So fuck him and the board.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Come on, the market dictates the salary. No-one wants to be taken for a cunt be they on £200 a week, or £40k.
Fact is the club is offering well below the going rate. He knows it, his agent knows it, and anyone who follows football knows it.
Premier League first team player, one of the first 11 names on the sheet when everyone is fit, top notch talent, international quality, NOT just potential, 20k a week plus bonuses? Do me a lemon.
Seriously though, ask yourself if you'd take Frederick's over Rice. No? Then Rice is worth the money he's asking -- which is still less than Frederick's is on.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:58 pm

With under 2 years left on his contract and a lad who knows he has ability and proves it when he plays!If we don’t hurry up and offer him top dollar he will be gone!
Why did we not offer a lad of proven ability the right contract,At the end of last season I will never know.
Amateur hour there,yet again :roll:
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 am

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:With under 2 years left on his contract and a lad who knows he has ability and proves it when he plays!If we don’t hurry up and offer him top dollar he will be gone!
Why did we not offer a lad of proven ability the right contract,At the end of last season I will never know.
Amateur hour there,yet again :roll:

Although the contract seems a little flimsy that has been offered , it will make Declan the highest paid in the Premeirship at his age. By all accounts he could work his way up to 55 grand by the end of the season.
Declan probably wants a contract that would see him net a constant wage in case he is injured for a couple of months.The contract on the table goes up every 15 games. Although he is only on 3000 grand a week now ( i think ) He gets 20 grand if he starts a game.He will keep that 20 grand starting bonus and get another 5 grand every 15 games he plays plus other bonuses.
Also his contract expires at the end of the season.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:30 am

According to the the journalistic behemoth known as the Daily Star, young Declan Rice is set to pledge his international future to England.

So that's nice then.
0 x
Flairon

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Declans shares are rising. He must be worth at his age 25-30 million right now. If he doesn't sign a new contract we lose that money. If he keeps progressing he could be worth double that after 3 or 4 years. Pay him 40 grand a week and be done. His agent knows he has the club by the bollocks.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 pm

I’d fuck off if I were him looking at what there paying these deadwood new signings must piss him off big time.
0 x

Social Media