Chat about anything football related here!
- Posts: 6009
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
- x 18
- x 66
The time has come to let the people speak. Is Numbers really a West Ham fan ? Or is he a Spurs fan who lost his way one daty and discovered this forum? I think it is time to let the masses express their opinions, so get your fingers over those voting buttons.
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?
- Posts: 3168
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
- x 63
- x 28
This is the ninth thread devoted to numbers - five on FootyMad and four on HammersChat - amazeballs
...with that much celebrity I'm surprised he doesn't have his own forum...
- Posts: 3439
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
- Location: Essex
- x 6
- x 15
Deffo a West Ham fan.
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!
- Posts: 906
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 am
- x 1
No cunty troll choice...... That's disappointing.
I reckon it could be Sullivan himself.
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
- Location: Bow
- x 7
Who he supports I care not, but I reckon he is having a good laugh at those who bite his casts.
- Posts: 3231
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
- x 106
- x 65
I would say his a West Ham fan,who likes to stir the pot a bit.
- Posts: 7124
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
- Location: St Petersburg, FL
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:54 am
- x 13
- x 9
He is a spud but his nurse is Millwall
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:44 am
- Location: Wooburn Green
- x 16
- x 5
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am
- Location: Manchester
- x 19
- x 6
gone west ham fan....dont know why. Keeps (some of us!) entertained and infuriates others, nice balance on a forum i would think.