Numbers--The Vote

Chat about anything football related here!

Numbers---The Truth

He is a West Ham fan.
20%
He is a Spurs fan.
38%
He is neither a Spurs fan nor a West Ham fan, just someone who loves stirring the pot.
24%
He is a Dwarf plant to suss out fan feeling.
2%
He is Porterman posting under an alias.
16%

Total votes: 55

BlackDiamond

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote: I must have been ill that day ... do you have a link ? :D
This is the Neville one. Can't be arsed to look for any others.

http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... le#p163478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These revelations make DER SPIEGEL Ronaldo story look like very small potatoes...I'm surprised the BBC aren't all over this - somebody could be in line for a meritorious investigatory digital award if there quick...and if numbers has done his calculations correctly, he might be HammersChat's very own "deepthroat"...
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Newmarket wrote:That ain’t Numbers I’m telling ya . Not the original one anyway.
I think you will find it is Newie.....Same MO re email address.....(He's not the most imaginative Troll)....
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote: Name names young man , I’ll see if I can get them back :lol:
I'll throw a couple in. There was a guy called McAvennie and a Dagenham something or other who I think spent some time in the army in Germany. Both blokes you could have a healthy disagreement with without anyone throwing a hissy fit because someone didn't agree with them.

And there was a bloke called Newmarket on that forum too. Don't know what happened to him because he was different class to the cunt on this one. ;)
McAvennie had a drink with me in my local in San Diego :D Top bloke. Hope he's doing ok now. Things had a bit of a downturn for him a few years back and he vanished.

Daganham John was a fucking looney. It was either cut and paste or bizarre random sentences. And now he's an admin on Footy Mad. There's no one else there, just him. Like a bloke on a desert island.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:31 am

Taansend wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
I'll throw a couple in. There was a guy called McAvennie and a Dagenham something or other who I think spent some time in the army in Germany. Both blokes you could have a healthy disagreement with without anyone throwing a hissy fit because someone didn't agree with them.

And there was a bloke called Newmarket on that forum too. Don't know what happened to him because he was different class to the cunt on this one. ;)
McAvennie had a drink with me in my local in San Diego :D Top bloke. Hope he's doing ok now. Things had a bit of a downturn for him a few years back and he vanished.

Daganham John was a fucking looney. It was either cut and paste or bizarre random sentences. And now he's an admin on Footy Mad. There's no one else there, just him. Like a bloke on a desert island.
He can play his own discs when ever he wants...the little smartie
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:44 am

Taansend wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Dagenham John. That's the guy. Always came across as the sort of bloke anyone would enjoy a pint with. The looney was that JimmyV bloke. A candidate for topping himself if ever there was one. :lol:
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Post by 21212 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:59 pm

Just tried to log in under the user name I have been using for months and it has been banned.
Please explain why? Was it a serious banning? Or one of my groupies (oz or Taans) running away with themselves?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:16 am

21212 wrote:Just tried to log in under the user name I have been using for months and it has been banned.
Please explain why? Was it a serious banning? Or one of my groupies (oz or Taans) running away with themselves?
What a stupid fucking question. You are culpable not the user name. So, pick any of the reasons you've been banned for before. Fucking weirdo. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post by 21212 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:36 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
21212 wrote:Just tried to log in under the user name I have been using for months and it has been banned.
What a stupid fucking question. You are culpable not the user name. So, pick any of the reasons you've been banned for before. Fucking weirdo. :lol:
Two hours to reply!!! What went wrong? Record long time to be seen as my bitch.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:47 am

21212 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Do shut up you whining little ponce. 'Why have I been banned?'. You're an embarrassment to trolling.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post by 21212 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:58 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
21212 wrote:
Do shut up you whining little ponce. 'Why have I been banned?'. You're an embarrassment to trolling.
Just over an hour to respond.
Well done.
That's more like the normal Nev.
0 x

Social Media