Numbers--The Vote

Chat about anything football related here!

Numbers---The Truth

He is a West Ham fan.
20%
He is a Spurs fan.
37%
He is neither a Spurs fan nor a West Ham fan, just someone who loves stirring the pot.
24%
He is a Dwarf plant to suss out fan feeling.
2%
He is Porterman posting under an alias.
17%

Total votes: 54

Neville Bartos

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm

12121 wrote:
Newmarket wrote:No Nev not at all mate but providing you’ve been around since his early days on here and it’s earlier incarnations it’s clear that the fella has either radically changed his posting style to stay (mostly) within the very few rules of the forum or it’s a completely different poster .

And my moneys on the latter .

I’m an old Carp angler from way back and I can tell a seasoned fisherman from a Noob ( I know :lol: I found out what it means ).

Original poster.

The forums changed since Footymad days.
It is not a forum for good debate anymore.
No criticism but it is more a social media vehicle nowadays, and very good one at that. Gonzos vlogs, Geo and Gonzos talks and Mike vlogs are an entertaining watch that is just about as good as any West ham social media output....but as a forum it has died. The posters who were characters have left and current posters lack the IQ for a ding dong.

That said there are lots of positives as the owners do a lot for supporters and have created a good, social scene for (socially inept ;) fans on match days but the banter of footymad doesn't exist anymore..... other than a couple of months ago when I sent private messages under the poster name of Hammerschat Admin telling them they were c*nts etc...and they posted on here thinking asking for explanations thinking they were from the Hammerschat owners. That was quite funny.

No one asked your opinion.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:48 pm

12121 wrote:
Newmarket wrote:No Nev not at all mate but providing you’ve been around since his early days on here and it’s earlier incarnations it’s clear that the fella has either radically changed his posting style to stay (mostly) within the very few rules of the forum or it’s a completely different poster .

And my moneys on the latter .

I’m an old Carp angler from way back and I can tell a seasoned fisherman from a Noob ( I know :lol: I found out what it means ).

Original poster.

No criticism but it is more a social media vehicle nowadays, and very good one at that. Gonzos vlogs, Geo and Gonzos talks and Mike vlogs are an entertaining watch that is just about as good as any West ham social media output....but as a forum it has died. The posters who were characters have left .....

Name names young man , I’ll see if I can get them back :lol:
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Postby 12121 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
12121 wrote:
Original poster.

No criticism but it is more a social media vehicle nowadays, and very good one at that. Gonzos vlogs, Geo and Gonzos talks and Mike vlogs are an entertaining watch that is just about as good as any West ham social media output....but as a forum it has died. The posters who were characters have left and current posters lack the IQ for a ding dong.

That said there are lots of positives as the owners do a lot for supporters and have created a good, social scene for (socially inept ;) fans on match days but the banter of footymad doesn't exist anymore..... other than a couple of months ago when I sent private messages under the poster name of Hammerschat Admin telling them they were c*nts etc...and they posted on here thinking asking for explanations thinking they were from the Hammerschat owners. That was quite funny.

Oh yeah. You were one of those who replied to the Hammerschat Admin email professing your innocence.....on the forum.
:lol: :lol:

Must have been quite embarrassing
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:17 pm

12121 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

Oh yeah. You were one of those who replied to the Hammerschat Admin email professing your innocence.....on the forum.

I must have been ill that day ... do you have a link ? :D
0 x

Postby 12121 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Newmarket wrote:
12121 wrote:

There was a thread or two on it.

These were a couple of my messages to him:

[iA]rguments
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:50 pm
Recipient: Neville Bartos

Dear Neville

I appreciate there may be levels of provocation from recipient of your recent online arguments, but as a fair and even site we feel you have over stepped the boundaries on occasions and have no option but to issue you a yellow card for your continued provocation on this site.

Please do not deviate from football on football threads and desist immediately with your provocative behaviour or further punishment may follow.

All the best.

Hammerschgat Admin

And...

Re: Arguments
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Dear Neville

On numerous occasions you have used inflammatory rhetoric that provide a bullying undertone to some of your posts. If you require we are able to send you evidence of these posts.

Also, we are happy to mediate between yourself and any posters but would appreciate a less aggressive reply than the your previous post.

Regards

Hammerschat Admin[/i]

[b]A couple of his responses:
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm
Recipient: Hammerschat Admin

I have absolutely no idea what I might have written to be issued with a 'yellow card'.
That being the case I'd like to politely request an example of my 'overstepping the bounds'.

And from the great brain andybrazil

Re: Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm
by andyginbrasil

Hi,
Are referring to my one comment when numbers insulted my wife as
"your continued provocation on this site"

Maybe I shouldn't of retaliated, but for him to publicly insult my wife on the forum, I felt I had to reply to him. Apart from that I haven't provoked him at all.

Signed

Mr Confused
Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 pm
by Hammerschat Admin

Dear Andy

I appreciate there may be levels of provocation from recipient of your recent online arguments, but as a fair and even site we feel you have over stepped the boundaries on occasions and have no option but to issue you a yellow card for your continued provocation on this site.

Please do not deviate from football on football threads and desist immediately with your provocative behaviour or further punishment may follow.

All the best.

Hammerschat Admin

There was more of them embarrassing themselves.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:39 pm

12121 wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I must have been ill that day ... do you have a link ? :D

There was a thread or two on it.

These were a couple of my messages to him:

[iA]rguments
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Dear Neville

All the best.

Hammerschgat Admin

And...

Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Dear Neville

On numerous occasions you have used inflammatory rhetoric that provide a bullying undertone to some of your posts. If you require we are able to send you evidence of these posts.

Also, we are happy to mediate between yourself and any posters but would appreciate a less aggressive reply than the your previous post.

Regards

Hammerschat Admin[/i]

[b]A couple of his responses:
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm
Recipient: Hammerschat Admin

I have absolutely no idea what I might have written to be issued with a 'yellow card'.
That being the case I'd like to politely request an example of my 'overstepping the bounds'.

And from the great brain andybrazil

Re: Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm
by andyginbrasil

Hi,
Are referring to my one comment when numbers insulted my wife as
"your continued provocation on this site"

Maybe I shouldn't of retaliated, but for him to publicly insult my wife on the forum, I felt I had to reply to him. Apart from that I haven't provoked him at all.

Signed

Mr Confused
Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 pm
by Hammerschat Admin

Dear Andy

All the best.

Hammerschat Admin

There was more of them embarrassing themselves.

You do like to give yourself imaginary jobs. How much do they pay ? your nice bedside manner would not be out of place on Mumsnet - impressive stuff
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:04 pm

That’s outrageous you should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves :lol:
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:49 pm

The reason numbers got rumbled so quickly is because his English ain't up to snuff...

'you have used inflammatory rhetoric that provide a bullying undertone to some of your posts'.

Clearly he got his mum, or carer, to proof read that first message. Second time around he did it himself and, trying to appear clever, overstepped his intellectual boundary.
The moral of the story, numbers, is to keep it simple. Especially if you're a bit simple yourself.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Newmarket wrote:
12121 wrote:
Original poster.

No criticism but it is more a social media vehicle nowadays, and very good one at that. Gonzos vlogs, Geo and Gonzos talks and Mike vlogs are an entertaining watch that is just about as good as any West ham social media output....but as a forum it has died. The posters who were characters have left .....

Name names young man , I’ll see if I can get them back :lol:

I'll throw a couple in. There was a guy called McAvennie and a Dagenham something or other who I think spent some time in the army in Germany. Both blokes you could have a healthy disagreement with without anyone throwing a hissy fit because someone didn't agree with them.

And there was a bloke called Newmarket on that forum too. Don't know what happened to him because he was different class to the cunt on this one. ;)
2 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Newmarket wrote:
12121 wrote:

This is the Neville one. Can't be arsed to look for any others.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9038&p=163478&hilit=Dear+Neville#p163478
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Return to “Football Talk”