Numbers--The Vote

Chat about anything football related here!

Numbers---The Truth

He is a West Ham fan.
20%
He is a Spurs fan.
38%
He is neither a Spurs fan nor a West Ham fan, just someone who loves stirring the pot.
24%
He is a Dwarf plant to suss out fan feeling.
2%
He is Porterman posting under an alias.
16%

Total votes: 55

Baddowhammer

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Post by Baddowhammer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:05 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote: I think you could be right there fella,he knows too much not to be,and he knows what will annoy and who to target,I reckon it is an ex regular who is saying controversial shite,for "fun".COYI
That is a very plausible scenario imo. When you say "ex regular" is that a generalisation or do you have someone specific in mind ? If so can we ask for a revelation ?

And out of idle curiosity I wonder why, if people think he isn't a West Ham fan, they automatically assume Spurs. Didn't there used to be a Chelsea fan who regularly visited the old forum on a fishing expedition. Parkers Dog if I remember correctly. Which I probably don't.
I don't remember the rent boy at all,and the last revelation from me was thinking numbers was the infamous Ben the spuds you tube lad,which got proved wrong by many.
I have two theories,it's admin. jogging us on,or someone who holds strong opinions but isn't strong enough to put his name to them,so I rule out Porterman on the basis that he stands by his nonsense,so it's who knows us best.? It's Newie,Tim is numbers and that's fair cos someone has to take the blame or credit.
Who's you're money on ?.COYI
0 x

Post by 12121 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:10 am

Baddowhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
That is a very plausible scenario imo. When you say "ex regular" is that a generalisation or do you have someone specific in mind ? If so can we ask for a revelation ?

And out of idle curiosity I wonder why, if people think he isn't a West Ham fan, they automatically assume Spurs. Didn't there used to be a Chelsea fan who regularly visited the old forum on a fishing expedition. Parkers Dog if I remember correctly. Which I probably don't.
I don't remember the rent boy at all,and the last revelation from me was thinking numbers was the infamous Ben the spuds you tube lad,which got proved wrong by many.
I have two theories,it's admin. jogging us on,or someone who holds strong opinions but isn't strong enough to put his name to them,so I rule out Porterman on the basis that he stands by his nonsense,so it's who knows us best.? It's Newie,Tim is numbers and that's fair cos someone has to take the blame or credit.

....third option. Admin are paying a poster to create debate and site traction.
0 x

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:16 am

12121 wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote: I don't remember the rent boy at all,and the last revelation from me was thinking numbers was the infamous Ben the spuds you tube lad,which got proved wrong by many.

No too tight,and why pay when admin are there for free ?
0 x

Post by 12121 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:25 am

Baddowhammer wrote:
12121 wrote:

No too tight,and why pay when admin are there for free ?
Geo ain't tight mate. Hes Wallets full of pound coins on the boat.
Gonzo ain't tight either. He lets people in on a the freebies he cadges, tickets, hotel rooms, watchrs. Etc.
Take back that comment.
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 am

12121 wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote: No too tight,and why pay when admin are there for free ?
Gonzo ain't tight either. He lets people in on a the freebies he cadges, tickets, hotel rooms, watchrs. Etc.
Take back that comment.
Looks like you are on your 'downward trajectory' of your bi-polar cycle.....I'll predict 1 week left for your current reincarnation of 1491..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:03 am

12121 wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote: No too tight,and why pay when admin are there for free ?
Take back that comment.
Oh alright they personally are very magnanimous and really amiable characters,so you have a watch and HC badge I take it ?
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:42 pm

12121 wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote: I don't remember the rent boy at all,and the last revelation from me was thinking numbers was the infamous Ben the spuds you tube lad,which got proved wrong by many.

Admin could create several posters without paying could they not? Phantom posters to increase traffic is a plausible theory but there would need to be more than one for it to have any appreciable effect.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

I actually voted for the Porterman option but without any real conviction that I was right. If he or she isn't the Presbyterian Preacher then I'd say he's a fan of another club, not necessarily Spurs, with a heavily baited hook.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
I actually voted for the Porterman option but without any real conviction that I was right. If he or she isn't the Presbyterian Preacher then I'd say he's a fan of another club, not necessarily Spurs, with a heavily baited hook.
If he is a supporter from another club,they must be crap as he knows a lot about West Ham and the gossip on and off the pitch,not necessarily with a balanced view obviously cos that's the way he rolls,I reckon we know him and although he might talk some shit,his threads always make for debate or some great slagging off.COYI
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
If he is a supporter from another club,they must be crap as he knows a lot about West Ham and the gossip on and off the pitch,not necessarily with a balanced view obviously cos that's the way he rolls,I reckon we know him and although he might talk some shit,his threads always make for debate or some great slagging off.COYI
Probably knows a lot about what's rumoured to be going on at the club because he spends so much time on here with his fishing tackle. ;)
0 x

Social Media