Numbers--The Vote

Chat about anything football related here!

Numbers---The Truth

He is a West Ham fan.
11
20%
He is a Spurs fan.
20
37%
He is neither a Spurs fan nor a West Ham fan, just someone who loves stirring the pot.
13
24%
He is a Dwarf plant to suss out fan feeling.
1
2%
He is Porterman posting under an alias.
9
17%
 
Total votes: 54

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2622
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:00 pm

12121 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:It's like a Sherlock Holmes story, The Adventure of The Pointless Cunt.
As depressing as it would be to find out Numbers was Newmarket, he -- Numbers not Newmarket that is -- hasn't got the watch to pull off such a deception. He's more Lloyd Christmas than James Moriarty.


Why you hating on me blud?

Over 500 vote is a poll. Over 2k page views soon.
Jealousy a horrible trait to carry around blud.

A poll on you may get 2 votes and 50 views.
Come on blud. Jump on the train before it leaves the station.


Yeah, who wouldn't envy the life you lead? :lol:
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
12121
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby 12121 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
12121 wrote:
Why you hating on me blud?

Over 500 vote is a poll. Over 2k page views soon.
Jealousy a horrible trait to carry around blud.

A poll on you may get 2 votes and 50 views.
Come on blud. Jump on the train before it leaves the station.


Yeah, who wouldn't envy the life you lead? :lol:



What a diss!!
You told me.....cut me to the bone.....knife through the chest post, that one.
I took a gay one hard.
Respect from the fam.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 1954
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:22 pm

12121 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Yeah, who wouldn't envy the life you lead? :lol:



I took a gay one hard.
.


So there's the proof then , he is a taker and not a giver...... :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9441
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Newmarket » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 pm

That ain’t Numbers I’m telling ya . Not the original one anyway.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
garnett
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Bow

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby garnett » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:43 pm

It`s about time this nonsense was put to bed.
2 x

User avatar
Handcart2Hell
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Handcart2Hell » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:52 pm

goodpost:)

Some fucking weird shit :cry:
0 x
'Not to win is guttering.'
- Mark Noble

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2622
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Newmarket wrote:That ain’t Numbers I’m telling ya . Not the original one anyway.


Is that a confession, mate? :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9441
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Newmarket » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Newmarket wrote:That ain’t Numbers I’m telling ya . Not the original one anyway.


Is that a confession, mate? :D

No Nev not at all mate but providing you’ve been around since his early days on here and it’s earlier incarnations it’s clear that the fella has either radically changed his posting style to stay (mostly) within the very few rules of the forum or it’s a completely different poster .

And my moneys on the latter .

I’m an old Carp angler from way back and I can tell a seasoned fisherman from a Noob ( I know :lol: I found out what it means ).
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
12121
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby 12121 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Is that a confession, mate? :D

No Nev not at all mate but providing you’ve been around since his early days on here and it’s earlier incarnations it’s clear that the fella has either radically changed his posting style to stay (mostly) within the very few rules of the forum or it’s a completely different poster .

And my moneys on the latter .

I’m an old Carp angler from way back and I can tell a seasoned fisherman from a Noob ( I know :lol: I found out what it means ).


Original poster.

The forums changed since Footymad days.
It is not a forum for good debate anymore.
No criticism but it is more a social media vehicle nowadays, and very good one at that. Gonzos vlogs, Geo and Gonzos talks and Mike vlogs are an entertaining watch that is just about as good as any West ham social media output....but as a forum it has died. The posters who were characters have left and current posters lack the IQ for a ding dong.

That said there are lots of positives as the owners do a lot for supporters and have created a good, social scene for (socially inept ;) fans on match days but the banter of footymad doesn't exist anymore..... other than a couple of months ago when I sent private messages under the poster name of Hammerschat Admin telling them they were c*nts etc...and they posted on here thinking asking for explanations thinking they were from the Hammerschat owners. That was quite funny.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2622
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Numbers--The Vote

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Is that a confession, mate? :D

No Nev not at all mate but providing you’ve been around since his early days on here and it’s earlier incarnations it’s clear that the fella has either radically changed his posting style to stay (mostly) within the very few rules of the forum or it’s a completely different poster .

And my moneys on the latter .

I’m an old Carp angler from way back and I can tell a seasoned fisherman from a Noob ( I know :lol: I found out what it means ).


I can see your point. He could and often was a nasty little shit back in the day.
There's a few good reasons that edge might have disappeared though -- not least of which is his clear attachment the posters here, and the attention he gets.

Mind you it wouldn't take a genius to impersonate him.
1: Open a numbered account.
2: Make a tit of yourself.
3: Say something unsavoury.
4: Get banned.
5: Masturbate (optional).
6: Repeat ad nauseam.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests