steve bruce gets the tin tac

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: steve bruce gets the tin tac

Postby OZHAMMER » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Nooo, mate. There's more coin in saving a team from the drop than dragging one up from the Championship.
Cardiff or Huddersfield are nailed on.

He did well with the cash he got by getting us up to be fair. Who are villa's new owners? are they Chinese like most clubs in Midlands?

Tony Xia. Chinese billionaire.
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Dicksies Diner wrote:It's now a job for BFS.

Nooo, mate. There's more coin in saving a team from the drop than dragging one up from the Championship.

Shrek would want to keep his reputation of never being relegated from the PL. He's a millionaire anyway so he'll hang on until next year for a lower to mid-table club in need of some tlc.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Bruce will end up getting the Millwank, Ipswich or Preston gig dependant on which of those 3 blink 1st. Sham'll be back at some point this season...Southampton probably. Mystic Billy prediction #372.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:14 pm

palerider wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

Shrek would want to keep his reputation of never being relegated from the PL. He's a millionaire anyway so he'll hang on until next year for a lower to mid-table club in need of some tlc.

To be honest BFS always struck me as being way too greedy to let his reputation stand in the way of a quick buck. Once those readies on on the table could he really resist?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:14 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:Bruce will end up getting the Millwank, Ipswich or Preston gig dependant on which of those 3 blink 1st. Sham'll be back at some point this season...Southampton probably. Mystic Billy prediction #372.

Don't somehow think Saints would go for him. The fans hounded out Puel for so called boring football so fuck knows what they'd make of Allardyce. Mind you they did end up with Hughes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me an outside punt would be Brighton if they decide to blink. It would be a mistake to off Hughton imo but that has never stopped owners being stupid in the past.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:15 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:Bruce will end up getting the Millwank, Ipswich or Preston gig dependant on which of those 3 blink 1st. Sham'll be back at some point this season...Southampton probably. Mystic Billy prediction #372.

Friday's Euromillions numbers while you're here, Mystic Billy?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Postby palerider » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:53 am

I see Bug-eyes is the firm favourite to replace him.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:27 pm

palerider wrote:I see Bug-eyes is the firm favourite to replace him.

Fuck me there’ll be a riot over there :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

palerider

Postby palerider » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Newmarket wrote:
palerider wrote:I see Bug-eyes is the firm favourite to replace him.

Fuck me there’ll be a riot over there :D

He saved our season Tim.

The tattoo's nearly finished.
0 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:04 pm

palerider wrote:but you have to ask what else he could have done when there's been no significant investment.

Rubbish

Apparently he had the best player in the Championship in his midfield and players on loan from Premier League clubs

But most of all, he had the club paying John Terry’s wages. I doubt any other club in that league would’ve shelled that out every week for one player

Last seasons outlay was the reason they almost went to the wall in the summer
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”