B o w l o c k s

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: B o w l o c k s

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:22 am

terrya1965 wrote:It`s not just the weekend,it affects 2 weeks of Football overall(No football either side of weekend).

That`s 8 weeks in a season.EVERY fan hates it,so why do they do it?

I think it's a FIFA thing Terry. Let's face it if there wasn't any international football there would be no reason for FIFA to exist. Therefore they make everyone endure the fucking stuff.

It's a bit like those pompous cunts who tell us we need to keep paying the TV licence to the BBC to fund quality broadcasting FFS. So we have to put up with pointless friendlies in the same we have quality broadcasting like so called celebrities trying out a few poncey dance moves because someone upstairs says it's good for you.

So be grateful you miserable cunt. ;)
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:11 am

Whiskyman wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:It`s not just the weekend,it affects 2 weeks of Football overall(No football either side of weekend).

I think it's a FIFA thing Terry. Let's face it if there wasn't any international football there would be no reason for FIFA to exist. Therefore they make everyone endure the fucking stuff.

It's a bit like those pompous cunts who tell us we need to keep paying the TV licence to the BBC to fund quality broadcasting FFS. So we have to put up with pointless friendlies in the same we have quality broadcasting like so called celebrities trying out a few poncey dance moves because someone upstairs says it's good for you.

...and the UEFA nations league games are not even broadcast on the BBC. A highlights package is on ITV but that's no good because of the ADS and the presentation personnel. So no ones watching...and without an audience, no one will care.
Exactly what happened with F1. Shove it on an obscure freeview channel and kiss the sport goodbye.
0 x

Dolfo

Postby Dolfo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:12 am

Whiskyman wrote:

:lol: Whisky, I think you may be even more miserable than me!
1 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:44 am

Dolfo wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

:lol: Whisky, I think you may be even more miserable than me!

When there's no proper football at the weekend I'm more miserable than most people. Now fuck off and let me wallow in my own self pity FFS. ;)
2 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:18 am

Newmarket wrote:
jhammers wrote:Sort of agree but at least with these international breaks we're playing good opposition and not the usual shite (Andorra, Scotland etc..).
So they should be better games.

Scotland :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:(
0 x

Dolfo

Postby Dolfo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:24 pm

redhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Scotland :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x