Reaction to Mourinho imminent sacking

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Reaction to Mourinho imminent sacking

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Good. The longer the (not that) special one stays at Manure the bigger the hole they have to dig themselves out of.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 pm

If I was Chief Executive at Man U,I would have sacked him a long time ago.

I don't care about the games he has lost,drew or even won,it`s the quality of football from the richest club in World Football that stinks.

Man U,love them or hate them should be playing entertaining football.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:02 pm

terrya1965 wrote:If I was Chief Executive at Man U,I would have sacked him a long time ago.

I don't care about the games he has lost,drew or even won,it`s the quality of football from the richest club in World Football that stinks.

I don't really "hate" any club, apart from Leeds, but I'm nearer to that emoption thanm the love option when it comes to Man U. But the entertainment value of the second half today couldn't be questioned. Didn't watch the first half apart from the goals but I'm guessing it was dire from what the commentators were saying.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Good. The longer the (not that) special one stays at Manure the bigger the hole they have to dig themselves out of.

I'm not sure. I have a feeling in my water that today could be a seminal moment for Mourinho and Manchester United.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:If I was Chief Executive at Man U,I would have sacked him a long time ago.

I don't really "hate" any club, apart from Leeds, but I'm nearer to that emoption thanm the love option when it comes to Man U. But the entertainment value of the second half today couldn't be questioned. Didn't watch the first half apart from the goals but I'm guessing it was dire from what the commentators were saying.

One entertaining half of Football dosen't make up for the shit they have been serving up this season and the majority of his reign.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:32 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

One entertaining half of Football dosen't make up for the shit they have been serving up this season and the majority of his reign.

What will finish Mourinho at Old Trafford is failure to qualify for the Champions League next season. Manchester United fans, like any others, would prefer to see their side score tons of goals but they would take dull, winning football over exciting losing stuff. Problem for them at the moment is they're watching dull losing stuff. But, trust me, if they start winning that will change.
0 x

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:38 am

i dont give a fuck about him
he wants the sack so he gets his money
1 x

Flairon

Postby Flairon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am

Who really cares?
0 x
Flairon