Masuaku

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Masuaku

Postby IronsForever » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
IronsForever wrote:Have a feeling we can get Delph from Man City next season. Hasn't started a game this year and what with Pellegrini's connection with the club it wouldn't take much to get him here.. Currently on 90K a week, aged 28

Delph isn't a left back though, apparently he sees himself as a midfielder. Guardiola played him in that role when Mendy got injured last season. In any case he gets the occasional airing in City's team so I doubt he'd consider lowering his sights in all honesty.

A left back that isn't a left back fits the bill with us!!
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Flairon

Re: Masuaku

Postby Flairon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Flairon wrote:
Is not the more telling question, who would you replace one or both with? Who is available at an affordable/realistic price that would be an improvement?

I guess many of us would have said the same thing about Reid before Balbuena arrived. If our scouting network (assuming we have such a thing) is doing it's job properly Senor Husillos should have a long list of potential replacements.

We can but hope. In the meantime, let's trust the coaches and the players work to improve matters all around. I am not ready to cast him aside on the back of 1 or 2 sub par games.
0 x
Flairon

Return to “Football Talk”