I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Taansend » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

I keep hearing in the media how Jadon Sancho could become the first person to play for England born in this Millennium.

He was born in March 2000 which was LAST MILLENNIUM.

This millennium didn't start until January 1st 2001.

Get it fucking right, you slags :x
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 6009
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 18
x 66

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Now I'm fucking shaking. There were massive booze ups galore on December 31st 1999 to bring in the year 2000, and now you tell us there should have been one 12 months later.

Questions need to be asked in the fucking house.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6788
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 22
x 43

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by ToneLoc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Whiskyman wrote:Now I'm fucking shaking. There were massive booze ups galore on December 31st 1999 to bring in the year 2000, and now you tell us there should have been one 12 months later.

Questions need to be asked in the fucking house.
It also renders Prince's 80's pop 'classic' somewhat irrelevant doesn't it?
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Taansend » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:04 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Now I'm fucking shaking. There were massive booze ups galore on December 31st 1999 to bring in the year 2000, and now you tell us there should have been one 12 months later.

Questions need to be asked in the fucking house.
It also renders Prince's 80's pop 'classic' somewhat irrelevant doesn't it?
What the fuck does a Raspberry Beret have to do with all this?

I'M FUMING!!!!!
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4506
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 27
x 38

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Taansend wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: It also renders Prince's 80's pop 'classic' somewhat irrelevant doesn't it?
What the fuck does a Raspberry Beret have to do with all this?

I'M FUMING!!!!!
And what's wrong with strawberries.

I'm fucking royally pissed off!!!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Taansend » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Taansend wrote:
What the fuck does a Raspberry Beret have to do with all this?

I'M FUMING!!!!!
And what's wrong with strawberries.

I'm fucking royally pissed off!!!
Actually on a serious note, a very serious note, strawberries are one of the worst fruits for retaining pesticides.

AND THAT MAKES ME FURIOUS!!!!
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4506
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 27
x 38

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:37 pm

And on another serious note, have I had my fucking dinner yet.

I'll be apoplectic if I haven't and a tad hungry!!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 8
x 12

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 am

Look on the bright side! The fireworks were cheaper than they would have been had it been done on the correct day.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Taansend » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:18 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:And on another serious note, have I had my fucking dinner yet.

I'll be apoplectic if I haven't and a tad hungry!!
If it makes you feel better I just had a Philly Cheese Steak at Hooters.

Every one who works here is a young scantily clad female while every patron is a tubby bloke over 40.

WHICH IS SO FUCKING WRONG
0 x
One day I will stop moviong

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Post by Taansend » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:18 am

eskimo joe wrote:Look on the bright side! The fireworks were cheaper than they would have been had it been done on the correct day.
You fucking Hippy
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media