I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I'M SHAKING.

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:23 am

Taansend wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:And on another serious note, have I had my fucking dinner yet.

I'll be apoplectic if I haven't and a tad hungry!!

If it makes you feel better I just had a Philly Cheese Steak at Hooters.

Every one who works here is a young scantily clad female while every patron is a tubby bloke over 40.

WHICH IS SO FUCKING WRONG

Better than scantily clad blokes over 40 and tubby females surely.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Taansend wrote:

Every one who works here is a young scantily clad female while every patron is a tubby bloke over 40.

Better than scantily clad blokes over 40 and tubby females surely.

#Metoo, mate #Metoo.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:08 am

Taansend wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:And on another serious note, have I had my fucking dinner yet.

I'll be apoplectic if I haven't and a tad hungry!!

Fucking shameful, I wouldn't let the fat cunts in. Fucking cholesterol hoarding heathens.
Now about these women
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:06 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Taansend wrote:

Fucking shameful, I wouldn't let the fat cunts in. Fucking cholesterol hoarding heathens.
Now about these women

Usually girls from the local college. Aged between 21-23. They wear tight orange shorts & white t-shirts.

I generally don't take any notice of them although the barmaid there loves my accent & giggles whenever I ask for another beer. I do Hugh Grant it up a bit though. Loads of Yank birds love the shy, awkward English bloke act. Fuck knows why.

It makes me so fucking angry :evil:

https://www.therichest.com/rich-list/mo ... s-of-2015/
1 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:15 am

Taansend wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Now about these women

Usually girls from the local college. Aged between 21-23. They wear tight orange shorts & white t-shirts.

I generally don't take any notice of them although the barmaid there loves my accent & giggles whenever I ask for another beer. I do Hugh Grant it up a bit though. Loads of Yank birds love the shy, awkward English bloke act. Fuck knows why.

You old smoothie you.
Fuck me all we get over here is some student type cunt studying for a degree in bollocks slinging a Big Mac at your chops.
And that makes me horrendously irate.

As an aside if No 2 played her cards right she could have me!
That would cheer me up a bit.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 am

Malaga have just named a roundabout after Pellegrini in honour of what he did for them.

I'm seething that there isn't an Allardyce Way and a Moyes Close in Stratford.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 am

Taansend wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Now about these women

Years ago (Many) I was in New York with Mrs W and my daughter and 2 sons. We were in Times Square and decided something to eat was in order. My youngest, 14 at the time, said he had seen a restaurant "just round there", indicating a corner and so we followed him----right into Hooters despite Mrs W's indignant protestations. Tbh I thought it would be a rip off but the food was very good and served by a young lady who told us she was from Costa Rica. At which point my other boy decided he wanted us to visit Costa Rica for our next vacation. Mrs W got sniffy at this point and so I thought it best to switch the conversation.

A year or so later we were in the States again and taxiing ready for take off. Out of the window to everyone's amusement, including to my surprise Mrs W, I saw a Hooters airline plane. Sadly it seems they didn't last in business long.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:21 am

palerider wrote:Malaga have just named a roundabout after Pellegrini in honour of what he did for them.

You could always move to Carnoustie mate. Good if you play golf as well I should imagine.
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:25 am

Most Waitresses serve me seem to be from Krakow,Gdansk, or Katowice....... :lol:

Anyway where can you go for a Burger if you prefer Smaller Breasts..... :D
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:28 am

Whiskyman wrote:
palerider wrote:Malaga have just named a roundabout after Pellegrini in honour of what he did for them.

You could always move to Carnoustie mate. Good if you play golf as well I should imagine.

After I posted I thought I'd check to see if I had egg on my face and there was indeed a Moyes Close or an Allardyce Way in Stratford named after some 19th century industrialist.

And I'm in the process of moving right now but Carnoustie's a bit far and in any case the deep-fried chocolate bars would be bad for my health, but there is in fact a Moyes Close in Ramsgate.

I've already contacted RightMove.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Return to “Football Talk”