USA v Colombia

Chat about anything football related here!
Post Reply
   
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

USA v Colombia

Post by Taansend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:03 pm

I'll be there tonight. Look out for the tubby balding bloke (sounds like half of the videos from the boat) wearing an England polo short that I bout from Direct Sports for 8.99.
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 6
x 27

Re: USA v Colombia

Post by grandad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Taansend wrote:I'll be there tonight. Look out for the tubby balding bloke (sounds like half of the videos from the boat) wearing an England polo short that I bout from Direct Sports for 8.99.









But your skinny ginger bloke ( that's the picture I got of you ) lol
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: USA v Colombia

Post by Taansend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:05 pm

grandad wrote:
Taansend wrote:I'll be there tonight. Look out for the tubby balding bloke (sounds like half of the videos from the boat) wearing an England polo short that I bout from Direct Sports for 8.99.
But your skinny ginger bloke ( that's the picture I got of you ) lol
I was skinny, mate, but have had a stressful shitty year and got a bit of a gut.

Move into a lovely 3 bed house next week so will be able to sort my life out.
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 6
x 27

Re: USA v Colombia

Post by grandad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Taansend wrote:
grandad wrote:
But your skinny ginger bloke ( that's the picture I got of you ) lol
I was skinny, mate, but have had a stressful shitty year and got a bit of a gut.

Move into a lovely 3 bed house next week so will be able to sort my life out.



Funny that mate. I get stressed and I don't eat and lose weight.

Good news about the new gaff though
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: USA v Colombia

Post by Taansend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 pm

grandad wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I was skinny, mate, but have had a stressful shitty year and got a bit of a gut.

Move into a lovely 3 bed house next week so will be able to sort my life out.
Funny that mate. I get stressed and I don't eat and lose weight.

Good news about the new gaff though
I drink beer and eat cheese on toast at 3am :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: USA v Colombia

Post by Taansend » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:10 am

Didn't get in as one of the blokes I'm with was so drunk they wouldn't let him in the stadium. He's not that bad but it's America. They're worried about lawsuits.

So I've walked him to a Chili's restaurant about a mile from the stadium.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2217
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 50
x 83

Re: USA v Colombia

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:45 am

Taansend wrote:Didn't get in as one of the blokes I'm with was so drunk they wouldn't let him in the stadium. He's not that bad but it's America. They're worried about lawsuits.

So I've walked him to a Chili's restaurant about a mile from the stadium.
Isn't there a Hooters nearby ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media