West Ham coach attends FLA march

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: West Ham coach attends FLA march

Post by 21212 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Are people on here trying to state that the FLA is not a group of racist, Neanderthals? Good grief.

Whatever next? Should we appointed Tommy Robinson as public liason officer?

Actually, I remember our very own WHU went on a FLA march and tried to sell it in here. :lol: :lol:
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:14 pm

21212 wrote: our very own WHU went on a FLA march and tried to sell it in here. :lol: :lol:
'Our'........???

.........I don't think you are in the 'club' mate..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Post by 21212 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Oziron wrote:
21212 wrote: our very own WHU went on a FLA march and tried to sell it in here. :lol: :lol:
'Our'........???

.........I don't think you are in the 'club' mate..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
....but you are? After scuttling off to oz and an internet supporter at best. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:15 pm

21212 wrote:Are people on here trying to state that the FLA is not a group of racist, Neanderthals? Good grief.

Whatever next? Should we appointed Tommy Robinson as public liason officer?

Actually, I remember our very own WHU went on a FLA march and tried to sell it in here. :lol: :lol:
So how comes in all the years of working at Arsenal and West Ham with all the colours and creeds that comes along with it ....nobody has ever complained of Mark's conduct.

To think it was you going on about "facts" earlier :roll:

Don't do as i do...do as i say ring a few bells ?
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:48 pm

21212 wrote:Are people on here trying to state that the FLA is not a group of racist, Neanderthals? Good griefl
I’m not trying to state anything .

I’m TELLING you .

Stop being a cunt and make your own mind up independently of all the bollocks spouted in the press .

Are you opposed to terrorism ?
Do you consider yourself a football fan ?

Then you will not be out of place on a DFLA March and I’m sure Woo and the others will welcome you with open arms.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post by 21212 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Newmarket wrote:
21212 wrote:Are people on here trying to state that the FLA is not a group of racist, Neanderthals? Good griefl
I’m not trying to state anything .

I’m TELLING you .

Stop being a cunt and make your own mind up independently of all the bollocks spouted in the press .

Are you opposed to terrorism ?
Do you consider yourself a football fan ?

Then you will not be out of place on a DFLA March and I’m sure Woo and the others will welcome you with open arms.
My mind is made up.
First of all, why has football got to do with their 'crusade'? I'll tell you....absolutely nothing. It is simply used as a tool to promote their 'crusade' and make it seem more palatable.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:39 am

Rumford wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:An overreaction to be sure, but if you've got a job working for anyone who is headline bait, why attend?
And the DFLA don't help themselves marching against returning jihadists and Sharia law. That stuff is straight out of the EDL hymn book.
I understand your point...but turn it around.

Why is it ok to do all the Antifa caper and try and instigate trouble ?? If this was football fans turning up at Pro- Terrorism march then i could see your point.

Football fans have no rights at all...and it's the only time i ever see plod.

It's been a witchunt far too long.

This fella deals with kids of all colours every day of the week...and has never had a bad word said about him, he is obviously not racist or have any issues with creed or cultures.

I think Mark knows he was bloody daft to tweet what he did...but If he tweeted that he turned up supporting Antifa i bet there would be no issue.

Why ?
There's a couple of different things at work here.
Firstly we have the old bill, who have every interest in demonising any protest group -- counter protesters less so, because they're a symptom -- everything from the DFLA to anti fracking.
The CPS and the judiciary back the cunts up too. It's about stamping hard on civil disobedience. We might have a right to march and protest, but one foot out of line is all the police need.

The second thing is social and mainstream media. It's been discussed on these forums before that vast numbers of social media users don't even know what racism is, let alone fascism.
And the mainstream media, and this includes The Mail, Express, and Sun are only interested in sensationalism -- violence, nazi salutes, anyone or anything remotely racist gets magnified disproportionately and becomes representative. So, it only takes a few wrong 'uns and that's it, that's everyone.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Rumford wrote:
I understand your point...but turn it around.

Why is it ok to do all the Antifa caper and try and instigate trouble ?? If this was football fans turning up at Pro- Terrorism march then i could see your point.

Football fans have no rights at all...and it's the only time i ever see plod.

It's been a witchunt far too long.

This fella deals with kids of all colours every day of the week...and has never had a bad word said about him, he is obviously not racist or have any issues with creed or cultures.

I think Mark knows he was bloody daft to tweet what he did...but If he tweeted that he turned up supporting Antifa i bet there would be no issue.

Why ?
Firstly we have the old bill, who have every interest in demonising any protest group -- counter protesters less so, because they're a symptom -- everything from the DFLA to anti fracking.
The CPS and the judiciary back the cunts up too. It's about stamping hard on civil disobedience. We might have a right to march and protest, but one foot out of line is all the police need.

The second thing is social and mainstream media. It's been discussed on these forums before that vast numbers of social media users don't even know what racism is, let alone fascism.
And the mainstream media, and this includes The Mail, Express, and Sun are only interested in sensationalism -- violence, nazi salutes, anyone or anything remotely racist gets magnified disproportionately and becomes representative. So, it only takes a few wrong 'uns and that's it, that's everyone.

Nice post mate...spot on...

Thing is here is that it was a legally organised March with an agreed planned route...
so everything was done by organisers and Police to keep it as peaceful/orderly as poss..
But the route wasn't cleared,anti marchers,were allowed to block the route....it's well
known that kettling a march away from a planned route leads to unrest.
So you start to question...Why.....Deliberate or Cock up....

Least the guys on the march,are marching for a believe, a reason...agree with it or not
free world...
But the other lot are purely and simply Anarchists,with no opinions,no real political
views....and will jump on any bandwagon to cause a disturbance,disrupt society,
And it pisses me off that these arseholes are given more credence than a bunch of guys
that want a better safer Country......Absolute Joke IMO....
0 x

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:30 am

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

Nice post mate...spot on...

Thing is here is that it was a legally organised March with an agreed planned route...
so everything was done by organisers and Police to keep it as peaceful/orderly as poss..
But the route wasn't cleared,anti marchers,were allowed to block the route....it's well
known that kettling a march away from a planned route leads to unrest.
So you start to question...Why.....Deliberate or Cock up....

Least the guys on the march,are marching for a believe, a reason...agree with it or not
free world...
But the other lot are purely and simply Anarchists,with no opinions,no real political
views....and will jump on any bandwagon to cause a disturbance,disrupt society,
And it pisses me off that these arseholes are given more credence than a bunch of guys
that want a better safer Country......Absolute Joke IMO....
You could almost be describing the events of 4th October 1936...
0 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Things like this are the reason Labour will never get in under Corbyn.
0 x

Social Media