Lets look at Pellegrini

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Lets look at Pellegrini

Postby Newmarket » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:25 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

I remember him and he was outstanding. The best one that I can remember was a kid called Kyle Reid who was the superstar of England U16's which Sky used to feature. I was telling anyone who'd listen that West Ham had the next superstar player but he couldn't transition to mens football.

We had a PSF at Oxford a season after his loan ended and Hall turned out for us. Got a great reception from the Oxford crowd which says something I guess. Apparently got impatient for first team football and thought he could do better with Bolton.

And it is a massive step up from youth to senior football as I can personally confirm. I was a fucking star as a kid you know. I could have been a contender. Unfortunately----------but that's another story. ;)

It is but you’ve told it a few times . Personally I prefer the cup final suit tale myself .
Any chance ? Or is it a bit early in the season for that one ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Whiskyman

Re: Lets look at Pellegrini

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:14 am

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
We had a PSF at Oxford a season after his loan ended and Hall turned out for us. Got a great reception from the Oxford crowd which says something I guess. Apparently got impatient for first team football and thought he could do better with Bolton.

And it is a massive step up from youth to senior football as I can personally confirm. I was a fucking star as a kid you know. I could have been a contender. Unfortunately----------but that's another story. ;)

It is but you’ve told it a few times . Personally I prefer the cup final suit tale myself .
Any chance ? Or is it a bit early in the season for that one ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

The cup final suit is currently in mothballs. Hopefully it will surface again at season's end, we must wait and see. At least this season if we reach both finals they will be played on different days. Same suit though. We're unbeaten so far this season but goals are a bit hard to come by coz the 2 kids who were last season's strikers both moved out of the area and we've not been able to replace them.

So if you know any likely 15/16 year olds living near Welwyn Garden City who know where the goal is, point them in my direction. No signing on fee but Sara, one of the mums, operates a nice little snack bar in the clubhouse post match. And the kids get free burger and chips. But don't tell the F A. FFP and all that.

As for repeating stories. If we all stopped doing that we'd only have the fucking match threads to read FFS. And if we lose even they are usually the same old suspects and same old groans ;) ;) ;)
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Return to “Football Talk”