Declan rice good news apparently

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Down under mick
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Down under mick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am

He wants to stay with us great news .for me team harmony led by arnounovic and zabbaletta is a big plus for us great news not confirmed but confident
0 x

User avatar
Doombar
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Doombar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:26 am

Morning mIck, did you hear this on the didgeridoo
1 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9498
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Newmarket » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 am

Or on the Abbo grapevine ? :D
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
dorsetdano
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby dorsetdano » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:33 am

I think we should include Mark Noble in any talks about team spirit, he's always been a force for good in that area imho!
3 x

User avatar
Down under mick
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Down under mick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:56 am

Newmarket wrote:Or on the Abbo grapevine ? :D

Haha very good mate but on my phone i get all the pommy papers anyway i hope true
0 x

User avatar
Down under mick
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Down under mick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:59 am

Doombar wrote:Morning mIck, did you hear this on the didgeridoo

Haha no mate just reading your papers on my phone while you sleep hope its right
0 x

User avatar
Down under mick
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Down under mick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:03 am

dorsetdano wrote:I think we should include Mark Noble in any talks about team spirit, he's always been a force for good in that area imho!

Yes for sure mate especially in derby games .it seems he goes another level .just a side light for me just catching highlights here and there Adrian shows or did show passion
0 x

User avatar
thomasswe
Posts: 663
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby thomasswe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:19 pm

Rice is no mug, ive also read that he doesnt want to play intetnationally at this point as he wants fo focus on his club career. He had cemented his place here at 19 and i think objectively its a good choice for him to stay for now? also i think he is genuinly happy here. Switch clubs and you might not play week in and week out. I just hope we reward him with what his ability is worth.
1 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4443
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby Brookbonds73 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:50 pm

thomasswe wrote:Rice is no mug, ive also read that he doesnt want to play intetnationally at this point as he wants fo focus on his club career. He had cemented his place here at 19 and i think objectively its a good choice for him to stay for now? also i think he is genuinly happy here. Switch clubs and you might not play week in and week out. I just hope we reward him with what his ability is worth.


Spot in Thom, we simply cannot afford to let the fella slip through our fingers.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 4123
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

Re: Declan rice good news apparently

Postby IronsForever » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
thomasswe wrote:Rice is no mug, ive also read that he doesnt want to play intetnationally at this point as he wants fo focus on his club career. He had cemented his place here at 19 and i think objectively its a good choice for him to stay for now? also i think he is genuinly happy here. Switch clubs and you might not play week in and week out. I just hope we reward him with what his ability is worth.


Spot in Thom, we simply cannot afford to let the fella slip through our fingers.


He wont be going anywhere. If they could pay Kouyate over 50 grand a week then Rice will get close to what his agent is asking. His age is the problem. Big wages at his age is not the norm.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests