Fat Sam

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Fat Sam

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Had a bit of a run-in with Abrahams on TalkShite apparently..... :lol:
https://www.football365.com/news/shut-u ... -supporter

The Fat Sam Xmas roadshow has started up again.
As predictable as the early Xmas lights every year he'll be looking at those PL bottom clubs in anticipation of the usual Xmas panic.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Hammershark

Re: Fat Sam

Postby Hammershark » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Yep ... unfortunately your bang on Tone..... Fulham looks a likely candidate .... they didn’t spend all that dosh to go down ... and the fat controller will inherit a squad that he should easily keep up like Everton last year... easy peasy lemon squeezy money again... the lucky fat frog.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Hammershark wrote:Yep ... unfortunately your bang on Tone..... Fulham looks a likely candidate .... they didn’t spend all that dosh to go down ... and the fat controller will inherit a squad that he should easily keep up like Everton last year... easy peasy lemon squeezy money again... the lucky fat frog.

Good shout but my money would be on Southampton. And those cunts will deserve him imo. Remember them saying they wanted Puel out for playing boring football.? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Hammershark wrote:Yep ... unfortunately your bang on Tone..... Fulham looks a likely candidate .... they didn’t spend all that dosh to go down ... and the fat controller will inherit a squad that he should easily keep up like Everton last year... easy peasy lemon squeezy money again... the lucky fat frog.

Good shout but my money would be on Southampton. And those cunts will deserve him imo. Remember them saying they wanted Puel out for playing boring football.? :lol: :lol: :lol:

From Puel to Hughes to Allardyce :lol:
Was it Eddie Cochran who sang "Three Steps to Heaven"?
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:47 pm

I hope Fulham isn't subjected to him, I've always had a soft spot for them (great away days by the river) and don't feel they deserve him.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:15 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Probably. But it was Talking Heads who did "Road To Nowhere". :lol:
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Towie

Postby Towie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:From Puel to Hughes to Allardyce :lol:

Probably. But it was Talking Heads who did "Road To Nowhere". :lol:

Think it would be more like Chris Rea’s “road to hell”!
3 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:42 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Go back further than that, and they had Poch

Say what you like about Spuds, his team’s play decent football

I actually heard this row this morning, and as much as I dislike the Moose, he was spot on when berating Fatty about cupping his ear after labouring to beat ten men

Predictably, Fatty said something like “Did we win?” and asked when was the last time West Ham played the West Ham way

I wish the Moose had actually responded with last weekend when we beat Burnley but even if he had, you wouldn’t know it seeing as Fatty and his even more bloated, bigoted, xenophobic, drink driving, gambling addicted, piss artist mate Brazil just shouted over anything Moose tried to say

Fatty was heard repeatedly screaming “Don’t even put him on again when I’m here” which more or less shows that the cunts famous thick skin maybe isn’t so thick after all

Him and Brazil are a pair of fucking prehistoric arseholes
1 x

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:11 pm

some one some where will get him and he will keep them up by hook or by crook and keep his record of never being relegated
im gonna take a punt on it being southampton
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:15 pm

Good on Moose for criticizing BFS style of Football.

About time someone told the fat lump of lard.

I have followed West Ham since 1971 and the stuff we played under him was the most boring stagnant vile crap that I`d ever witnessed has a West Ham fan.I would rather play Championship Football than watch that shit again.

He said"There is no West Ham Way"..Awe there is,"Pass and Move" introduced by Mr Greenwood and continued by Mr Lyall.

Guess what Allardyce,that football lifted us the FA Cup,the Cup Winners Cup and won England the World Cup..SO F*CK OFF YOU FAT LUMP OF LARD!
2 x

Return to “Football Talk”