My day out in the big city

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: My day out in the big city

Post by redhammer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:25 pm

Last time I was at the club shop with Tom he was swapping 3 t shirts for the same ones in a larger size, he must have put on weight over the summer the fat cunt, but due to the club having no stock in one of them (or a changing room for him to have tried it on in the first place, pretty silly really, build a new shop which sells clothes but no facilities to try on a top, Tom clearly didn't fancy getting his moobs out either) he had to settle for a voucher so he was back to spend it, if the people at the till didn't get confused by his methods of payment.

Quick whizz round he soon had chosen his new top and off to the till we went, poor lad scans the tops not knowing Tom was away to launch some strange tactics on him. Firstly he waves his season ticket to the achknowledgement of the cashier via a nod, to signify the 10% discount will be added, his neighbour cashier was edging closer, I knew this was not going to be straight forward.

Tom then tells him the story I have just told you, minus admitting he has put on weight over the summer, the fat cunt. To which the cashier was a bit confused. I knew he was thinking 'did he get 10% off last time and therefore is scamming me' due to my retail experience but Tom was starting to explain the story again, despite nobody asking him too.

Now the female neighbour stepped in, she could understand a bit more and took charge, scanning the vouchers so it came off the total. Finally, I thought, then the first one still look confused so went to seek help from someone else and fucked off, leaving his till with his ID in the hands of someone else. My retail experience alarm bells were flashing, if your till is £20 at the end of day it's due to your neighbour pinching it as you are stupid enough to set it up.

While he fucked off the female neighbour clearly couldn't be arsed anymore so carried on without a care in the world coming up with a total for Tom to pay, Tom seemed happy to pay it anyway, it came to about £22 or something, he takes out a fiver and gives her that before asking to pay the rest by card. Now the second cashier is a bit confused but I could see what toms doing here as he pulls out a contactless card and requires the total to be under £20 or he faces the unbelievable hassle of typing in 4 digits instead.

Never mind, transaction done. Then Tom decided we are off downstair to see Sir Trev, who was signing books. It's about 20 steps to the cafe downstair, or rather, 20 steps to more confusion in the West Ham club store.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:28 pm

redhammer wrote:Last time I was at the club shop with Tom he was swapping 3 t shirts for the same ones in a larger size, he must have put on weight over the summer the fat cunt, but due to the club having no stock in one of them (or a changing room for him to have tried it on in the first place, pretty silly really, build a new shop which sells clothes but no facilities to try on a top, Tom clearly didn't fancy getting his moobs out either) he had to settle for a voucher so he was back to spend it, if the people at the till didn't get confused by his methods of payment.

Quick whizz round he soon had chosen his new top and off to the till we went, poor lad scans the tops not knowing Tom was away to launch some strange tactics on him. Firstly he waves his season ticket to the achknowledgement of the cashier via a nod, to signify the 10% discount will be added, his neighbour cashier was edging closer, I knew this was not going to be straight forward.

Tom then tells him the story I have just told you, minus admitting he has put on weight over the summer, the fat cunt. To which the cashier was a bit confused. I knew he was thinking 'did he get 10% off last time and therefore is scamming me' due to my retail experience but Tom was starting to explain the story again, despite nobody asking him too.

Now the female neighbour stepped in, she could understand a bit more and took charge, scanning the vouchers so it came off the total. Finally, I thought, then the first one still look confused so went to seek help from someone else and fucked off, leaving his till with his ID in the hands of someone else. My retail experience alarm bells were flashing, if your till is £20 at the end of day it's due to your neighbour pinching it as you are stupid enough to set it up.

While he fucked off the female neighbour clearly couldn't be arsed anymore so carried on without a care in the world coming up with a total for Tom to pay, Tom seemed happy to pay it anyway, it came to about £22 or something, he takes out a fiver and gives her that before asking to pay the rest by card. Now the second cashier is a bit confused but I could see what toms doing here as he pulls out a contactless card and requires the total to be under £20 or he faces the unbelievable hassle of typing in 4 digits instead.

Never mind, transaction done. Then Tom decided we are off downstair to see Sir Trev, who was signing books. It's about 20 steps to the cafe downstair, or rather, 20 steps to more confusion in the West Ham club store.
Well that's that then.
Key rings and fridge magnets for me.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:43 pm

redhammer wrote:Last time I was at the club shop with Tom he was swapping 3 t shirts for the same ones in a larger size, he must have put on weight over the summer the fat cunt, but due to the club having no stock in one of them (or a changing room for him to have tried it on in the first place, pretty silly really, build a new shop which sells clothes but no facilities to try on a top, Tom clearly didn't fancy getting his moobs out either) he had to settle for a voucher so he was back to spend it, if the people at the till didn't get confused by his methods of payment.

Very good and you obviously thought so yourself,as you have given yourself a like too - and why not

I might be getting my Toms mixed together. are you describing nice Tom or severe haircut nice Tom
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:57 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:

Very good and you obviously thought so yourself,as you have given yourself a like too - and why not

I might be getting my Toms mixed together. are you describing nice Tom or severe haircut nice Tom

Often do that when scrolling. More awkward when you like something you don't agree with, do you be kind and allow it or take them back and hurt some feelings?

Am describing the young, posh one. Don't worry, the pissed Tom will join in later.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:25 pm

redhammer wrote:
Often do that when scrolling. More awkward when you like something you don't agree with, do you be kind and allow it or take them back and hurt some feelings?

Am describing the young, posh one. Don't worry, the pissed Tom will join in later.
Ah Hammers chat etiquette,what to do. Spread a little happiness is not a bad choice...
0 x

Social Media