West Ham United v Cardiff City - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: West Ham United v Cardiff City - Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:29 pm
andyginbrasil wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Its been a long time since I have heard you say that BB....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Welcome back
I'm looking for a level of consistency.
Having said that, if we win two or three on the bounce, I could end up hospitalised.
Are you OK Brookbond?.... :lol: :lol:
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm looking for a level of consistency.
Having said that, if we win two or three on the bounce, I could end up hospitalised.
A win on Saturday could tip me over the edge.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 am

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:50 am
Win,Win,Win,Win,....this is how Man City lot must feel..... :lol:

Pleased with that...3-0 in PL not easy against anyone,great commitment from everyone,side
is really knitting together,despite it changing every week...that's a great sign.
So important having guys on the Bench that should be starting,tough for them,but good for the team.

Bit Strange but thought defence was better last night than Saturday,not so much coming/getting
into the box.....but Geordies are better than this lot...

Not getting the Arnie stick TBH...he is what he is,don't read to much into it,he likes it here.

I just love Anderson....he's eye for a pass is as good as I've seen anywhere,works hard as well.

A lot don't agree,but i like having Nobes in the side,like it or not ,rate him or not,we're
just better with him....till we go out and sign a top player to replace him,he starts every
game for me.

But again Well done everyone....Players,Fans(went a bit quite for a while there tho... :lol:)
And Mr Peller.

Plus got my bets up,and had the 4 winning teams last night in an accumulator,just about pays
for Saturday..
I didnt at all think our defence was better than saturday, and some of the things Noble did made me cringe. He seems to have obtained the lay on the floor and hope to get a decision disease. Hes at best adequate, but not the answer to our problems.
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

IronsForever wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:42 am
Over the moon!!! Back to back wins omg!! lol. 9 points from relegation is huge . Feels nice to be where we are going into the xmas period ?
And doing it playing not to the best of our potential , and your right feels nice going into the christmas period which in many years gone by has been our achilles heel .
Last edited by Clayton on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 am

IronsForever wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:43 am
IronsForever wrote:
Over the moon!!! Back to back wins omg!! lol. 9 points from relegation is huge . Feels nice to be where we are going into the xmas period ?
Heard Msuaku was taking stick again on social media. This is some fans way of giving the lad his confidence back??
Dont understand why , as last night I thought he had a very good game even if he wasnt put under much pressure from a poor cardiff team .
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:08 am

IronsForever wrote:
If (and its a big IF) we can beat Fulham and Palace then we are going to be handily placed going into Christmas games with Watford, Southampton and Burnley. We may even be above Man Utd as they are only 4 points above us :lol: :lol:
1 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:13 am

Shortshanks wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:04 pm
dagenhamdave wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:50 pm
Well done especially Lucas, thought we played a lot better when Arnie went off, he seemed to have other things on his mind, especially with that daft penalty.
Really ? Is he the new whipping boy like Snodgrass (Mr West Ham ) was ?
Tell it like it is , Snodgrass was poor prior to this season so he got criticised , personally still think he is a championship player , Arnautovic hasnt been at his best since the knock he had and has been playing poorly , and his petulance is appearing more with each game in a bad way , would have taken him off even if he didnt get another knock , so I think as supporters we are entitled to tell it like we see it . All players get criticism ie; Noble , Masuaku ,Antonio and Hernandez to name a few.
1 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:15 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 am

A win on Saturday could tip me over the edge.
I would think many will be over that edge with you mate !
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:20 am

eskimo joe wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 am
mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:50 am
Win,Win,Win,Win,....this is how Man City lot must feel..... :lol:

Pleased with that...3-0 in PL not easy against anyone,great commitment from everyone,side
is really knitting together,despite it changing every week...that's a great sign.
So important having guys on the Bench that should be starting,tough for them,but good for the team.

Bit Strange but thought defence was better last night than Saturday,not so much coming/getting
into the box.....but Geordies are better than this lot...

Not getting the Arnie stick TBH...he is what he is,don't read to much into it,he likes it here.

I just love Anderson....he's eye for a pass is as good as I've seen anywhere,works hard as well.

A lot don't agree,but i like having Nobes in the side,like it or not ,rate him or not,we're
just better with him....till we go out and sign a top player to replace him,he starts every
game for me.

But again Well done everyone....Players,Fans(went a bit quite for a while there tho... :lol:)
And Mr Peller.

Plus got my bets up,and had the 4 winning teams last night in an accumulator,just about pays
for Saturday..
I didnt at all think our defence was better than saturday, and some of the things Noble did made me cringe. He seems to have obtained the lay on the floor and hope to get a decision disease. Hes at best adequate, but not the answer to our problems.

Geordies on another day might have easily bagged 2or3,and you couldn't say they weren't worth it.
Last night,Cardiff had nowhere near the same amount of clear cuts,we done em both 3-0,they're
in a similar place in table,so maybe can compare,but Geordies do look a better side.

Couple of loose passes from Nobes,but more than made up for in his Overall performance,was sitting
as the Defensive MFer letting Rice get more advanced at times...thought it worked well.

We can't deny we get better results when he plays..Not saying he isn't replaceable,but at
the moment he starts for me.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:24 am

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:20 am
eskimo joe wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 am

Geordies on another day might have easily bagged 2or3,and you couldn't say they weren't worth it.
Last night,Cardiff had nowhere near the same amount of clear cuts,we done em both 3-0
It was 3-1 last night :oops:
2 x

Social Media