West Ham United v Cardiff City - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: West Ham United v Cardiff City - Official Match Thread

Post by h69 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:35 pm
h69 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:46 am

Perez missed two sitters.
I honestly don't recall any. I guess it depends what we regard as sitters. Mine is, as an example and not a dig at Antonio, the one he missed against Manchester City when he hit the side netting after being put through by Hernandez. The only time I can recall being concerned against Newcastle was when they had a free kick which Shelvey blazed over the bar from a very scoreable position.
I was at the game though I've not seen MoTD but Perez shot straight at Fabianski when through, had a clear header that he put over the bar and had a similar chance to Hernandez's first to finish where he got in front of the defenders but slipped over and missed the ball. He was boo'd off :lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:21 pm

h69 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:35 pm

I honestly don't recall any. I guess it depends what we regard as sitters. Mine is, as an example and not a dig at Antonio, the one he missed against Manchester City when he hit the side netting after being put through by Hernandez. The only time I can recall being concerned against Newcastle was when they had a free kick which Shelvey blazed over the bar from a very scoreable position.
I was at the game though I've not seen MoTD but Perez shot straight at Fabianski when through, had a clear header that he put over the bar and had a similar chance to Hernandez's first to finish where he got in front of the defenders but slipped over and missed the ball. He was boo'd off :lol:
I'll take your word for it. I don't watch MOTD, hate the fucking programme, but watched the game via Bein Sports. Possibly if I'd seen the highlights it might have concentrated the mind a bit because highlight programs tend to focus on the near misses and goals.

Happy that we're discussing the oppo missing, rather than scoring, though. :lol:
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:21 pm
h69 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:56 pm

I'll take your word for it. I don't watch MOTD, hate the fucking programme, but watched the game via Bein Sports. Possibly if I'd seen the highlights it might have concentrated the mind a bit because highlight programs tend to focus on the near misses and goals.

Happy that we're discussing the oppo missing, rather than scoring, though. :lol:
Like I said, we were at the game and haven't seen any of the highlights but we were quite relieved at one point in the first half as they could have been a couple up....makes up for Brighton where we missed about 95 chances and lost. We've always been making chances IMO, its just the confidence now that seems to mean we are becoming more clinical.

As for Shelvey...someone needs to tell him that the goal is not the entire Stand as his free kicks barely made the lower tier, let alone the goal.
0 x

Social Media