Wilshere

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Wilshere

Post by Clayton » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 am

Hammertime wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:07 pm
Clayton wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 am

Heard a report that stated he had a problem with his other ankle , pain he had been feeling in training before the newcastle game and has continued . :roll:
Cresswell one report said he was fine another said he was out for the rest of the season .
Fredericks out the rest of the season .
Yarmalenko out for rest of the season .
Sanchez out for rest of the season .
Lanzini could be back in February but more then likely a later date .
Reid could be back in February . :roll:
There is no clarity with the Frederick injury, most reports say he would miss 3 months, meaning he would be back in Feb? A couple of misleading headlines say he's out for the rest of the YEAR, not season.

Getting back any of these players this season would be like new signings and when you consider the quality of Lanzini and Yarma and the squad depth Reid, Sanchez and Fredericks provide, we really will be in a strong position when considering the transfer market.
Yes getting Yarmalenko and Lanzini back next season will be like getting new signings for the 1st team , not sure what squad depth Reid offers as he likes missing half the season through injury , as for Sanchez how will he be like getting a new signing , hes going to be 33 years old , hes no Fernandinho . And I would imagine that we will have a new CM/DM in the squad next season as its a priority position that needs sorting .
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 am
I suffered a mild reaction on Saturday.
But then again, twelve pints and a madras I'll do that I suppose.

12 pints you wuss...have that before the game... don't know what the fucks going on then... :lol:

But Jack's a Player I've wanted here for years..over the moon when we got him,really believe
he's gonna bring a lot to us,but still can't work out how we would set up if both him and Lanza
were available..but a nice prob to have..

I really hope the injury stuff is behind him now,and we can see what he can really do.
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Clayton wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 am
Hammertime wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:07 pm

There is no clarity with the Frederick injury, most reports say he would miss 3 months, meaning he would be back in Feb? A couple of misleading headlines say he's out for the rest of the YEAR, not season.

Getting back any of these players this season would be like new signings and when you consider the quality of Lanzini and Yarma and the squad depth Reid, Sanchez and Fredericks provide, we really will be in a strong position when considering the transfer market.
Yes getting Yarmalenko and Lanzini back next season will be like getting new signings for the 1st team , not sure what squad depth Reid offers as he likes missing half the season through injury , as for Sanchez how will he be like getting a new signing , hes going to be 33 years old , hes no Fernandinho . And I would imagine that we will have a new CM/DM in the squad next season as its a priority position that needs sorting .

Would have been really interesting this year,if we could have been Injury free,it's a really
nice looking Squad of players,lots of cover and options.....bloody shame.....
1 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Wilshere?

More like Whyshehere
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:53 pm

palerider wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 am
I've heard it was nothing serious but he suffered a mild reaction, so with plenty of midfield options they didn't want to risk him.
Wilshere does chain reactions not mild reactions.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:57 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:30 pm
Clayton wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 am

Would have been really interesting this year,if we could have been Injury free,it's a really
nice looking Squad of players,lots of cover and options.....bloody shame.....
You might be right about Sanchez as I believe he's on a one year contract, Reid however will be back at some point this season, is under contract and won't be going anywhere based on the size of said contract, so therefore will be depth unless we let him go for little or nothing.
0 x

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:01 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:05 pm
If we give Jack a generous degree of latitude and slowly look to integrate him into proceedings,we still have to somehow assimilate his deliberate playing style. Or to be blunt about it,he's a bit slow even when he's moving at his full capacity.

He's technically gifted but whether he can truly flourish we will find out...
??? We've been putting up with it for the last 8 years apart from the technically gifted part bit so why is it a problem now. Have you got fed up with crap performances and flirting with relegation all of a sudden ? :D :D
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm

339 minutes of football with 1 assist this season. £100 Grand a week. £100 Grand a week! To put that in to some kind of context; players like Ander Herrera, Ross Barkley, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Xherdan Shaqiri and Christian fuckin' Eriksen ffs! Are all on less!

It's not that I don't like Jack Wilshire or that he's a poor player, it's just that as value for money goes...Well he just isn't. If we get 20 games out of him during the entirety of his contract I'll be astonished.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Social Media