Re: Matchday Video

Postby bigfacemike » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:31 am

Nice one guys.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:18 am

hammermolder wrote:enjoyed the video gonzo,as I said before, living in thousand oaks ca,i really miss the match day experience
im coming back to sunny Chelmsford in a few months,how much did the day out cost,and can anyone come down to the boat and have a pint

We were there due to our sponsors, Royal London watches. But I was speaking to someone who goes there weekly and he didn't say how much his season ticke cost but the food came to £70 per head. There is plenty of different lounges however, this was the Royal east.

And yeah anyone welcome on the boats mate
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:50 am

hammermolder wrote:enjoyed the video gonzo,as I said before, living in thousand oaks ca,i really miss the match day experience
im coming back to sunny Chelmsford in a few months,how much did the day out cost,and can anyone come down to the boat and have a pint

Welcome to the forum mate.

As geo said you are very welcome on the boats so keep posting on here and when you are ready to fly over let us know.
0 x

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Who is the unsung hero who does the cartoons on the title page? Wonderful work.
0 x

KillerHeels

Re : West Ham v Hull - Official Match Thread

Postby KillerHeels » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Ok so imo Sat was crap. Twice we've had to rely on penalties to win - and Saturday's just gone was a very lucky call. Other than that we allowed them too much posession; we're almost scared to tackle to disposess, and when we do get the ball, instead of breaking, spend too much time in midfield playing keepy-uppies.The only minor achievement was a better response by the fans, who are starting to sing a bit more. Other than that it's still a very empty soulless venue.
0 x

Avit

Re: Video review

Postby Avit » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Total respect for Gonzo, Geo, Charlie and all the other TAGGers...... it's not easy talking non stop without going 'You know' 'I think' 'Err' .....
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Mikeveep wrote:Who is the unsung hero who does the cartoons on the title page? Wonderful work.

Somebody called Easy Cartoons did the initial artwork mate, I just stuck the hats & tash's on
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”