West Ham vs Watford Match Thread (LINKS in first post)

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
aklhammer

Re: West Ham vs Watford Match Thread (LINKS in first post)

Postby aklhammer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Looked to me like the trouble in the stands happened just after the Payet rabona assist goal, probably due to people standing up in awe. Part of me wonders if the aggro in the stands has had an effect on the players, clutching at straws maybe, but this sudden change in performance was so inexplicable
1 x

irishhammer

Postby irishhammer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:08 pm

we all know where we went wrong,g and s.after a great season we needed to push on,but instead we did every thing on the cheap..........loans,palace,liverpool spurs city and utd all got in good players and spend a few bob,we needed a rb now for two seasons did we get one no.noble is to slow and plays back more than forward.collins cant make the wales team,and is very slow due to his age,we will kick on that i'm sure but only if the boss is brave enough from now on.
0 x

rick deckard

Postby rick deckard » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:32 pm

You can bet that not one of the players will be as pissed off tonight as all the fans are....just sayin'
2 x

KingdomOfWHAM

Postby KingdomOfWHAM » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:39 pm

The more I think about today, the more I think we have a mentality issue.

We had the players capable of carving them open and scoring, we proved that in the first half hour. Something happened then all of a sudden we couldn't do a single thing. We couldn't defend obviously but we couldn't create anything either.
0 x

KingdomOfWHAM

Postby KingdomOfWHAM » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:08 pm

0 x

LondonWelsh

Postby LondonWelsh » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Today's defending was relegation form and things in the stadium sound fucking awful. There maybe trouble ahead....
0 x

Wellinghammer

Postby Wellinghammer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Not sure where to put this but I love this club been going over 40 years never been so fucked off place obviously aien't the same as UP but fucking sad to see what's happening to our club the cunts in charge should hold there heads in shame
Gutted
1 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:02 am

Very pissed off with the capitulation today, agree with the poster whoever it was that said we went 2 up and thought we had it in the bag, switched off and then went down hill from there.

Defensively there needs to be a serious shake up. Fletcher needs to start as he is the best striker we have.

But for crying out loud, I hope some of you cunts don't have a length of rope and the knowledge of how to tie of noose.
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:55 am

i am genuinely amused lets face it , we have been here before. Last year we beat the top teams away and lost 4-3 at home to Bournemouth.
This new stadium will take a hell of getting used to! Arsenal took a season to adapt! New strikers are not doing it!
Defense was a shambles today and Watfords finishing was first class! This will be a settling in season for sure and if we don't get these strikers scoring it could end up being a serious battle to stay in this division .
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:58 am

IronsForever wrote:i am genuinely amused lets face it , we have been here before. Last year we beat the top teams away and lost 4-3 at home to Bournemouth.
This new stadium will take a hell of getting used to, not just the players but also the supporters. We are not used to the ref not hearing us bollock him or the linesman!! Arsenal took a season to adapt! New strikers are not doing it!
Defense was a shambles today and Watfords finishing was first class! This will be a settling in season for sure and if we don't get these strikers scoring it could end up being a serious battle to stay in this division .
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Match Day Threads”