West Ham vs Watford Match Thread (LINKS in first post)

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: West Ham vs Watford Match Thread

Postby 1234 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Good shout. Never had these problems before, Starnge though that in two weeks we gone from struggling to put a decent side out to spoilt for choice. And we still got more in the store.

These problems!!! Aah, you mean the problem of whether we should play an untested 20 year old who has not played regular first team football. Yeah, that is a massive problem.

It's this kumb-esque 'we are so well off' posts that get right on my tits.

The problems we do have are:
How the f*ck are we gonna keep a clean sheet with the CH's in such poor form?
Will Payet say yes when Bilic asks him to play?
Will Lanzini be match fitt if chosen (I have a feeling Bilic won't play him this week)?

Calm it down mate, disagree by all means but stop making every thread so personal and insulting. Move it onto the 'Laughing Stock' thread please, the match thread is about predictions but we usually wait until we are losing 3-0 before we start getting angry on these threads.

It would be nice to have a couple of threads that did not descend into open warfare

Cheers

You must be having a laugh.
That comment should have been made to about 10 posters, for their continual attacks, before me.
You quote the fact that this site has balance but it really doesn't, does it?

Time to take a break.
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:50 pm

1234 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:

These problems!!! Aah, you mean the problem of whether we should play an untested 20 year old who has not played regular first team football. Yeah, that is a massive problem.

Will Lanzini be match fitt if chosen (I have a feeling Bilic won't play him this week)?

Calm it down mate, disagree by all means but stop making every thread so personal and insulting. Move it onto the 'Laughing Stock' thread please, the match thread is about predictions but we usually wait until we are losing 3-0 before we start getting angry on these threads.

It would be nice to have a couple of threads that did not descend into open warfare

Cheers

That comment should have been made to about 10 posters, for their continual attacks, before me.

Time to take a break.

Good..bye bye......(and take your ginger goat 'friend' with you too)
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:57 pm

1234 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:

Cheers

Time to take a break.

No problem, see you soon.

It was becoming unbalanced actually which is why I did not want this to become a thread that become about posters having a go at each other.

It's Watford at home 3pm KO
1 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Cheers

Time to take a break.

No problem, see you soon.

It was becoming unbalanced actually which is why I did not want this to become a thread that become about posters having a go at each other.

It's Watford at home 3pm KO

Amen to that.
1 x

belfasthammer

Postby belfasthammer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Great preview Predict Geo will need shares in a brewery to deal with his losses i am genuinely amused whufc_crest
1 x

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:04 pm

My Nemoralia WILL win the 1:55 at Doncaster tomorrow ( Friday) and My West Ham WILL win 3-0 on Saturday.......Fact ! ....... COYI's "X"
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:41 pm

Longshanks wrote:My Nemoralia WILL win the 1:55 at Doncaster tomorrow ( Friday) and My West Ham WILL win 3-0 on Saturday.......Fact ! ....... COYI's "X"

So we'll know the result if we see you get a huge round in at about 2:00 pm
1 x

HammerJammer

Re: Spud numbnuts on our match thread

Postby HammerJammer » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:22 am

Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Good shout. Never had these problems before, Starnge though that in two weeks we gone from struggling to put a decent side out to spoilt for choice. And we still got more in the store.

Mindless drivel deleted

Cheers

The Spud shouldn't be here.
We all know it.
Time to act on it.
0 x
Click here and enter 1491 to block the TottenScum Troll

Gonzo

Re: Spud numbnuts on our match thread

Postby Gonzo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:23 am

HammerJammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:

Mindless drivel deleted

Cheers

The Spud shouldn't be here.
We all know it.
Time to act on it.

This is exactly what I don't want on this thread mate. The intention was to get the thread back on track otherwise every subject gets sidetracked.
1 x

Payetandmash

Postby Payetandmash » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:18 am

marksb wrote:My Squad would be:

Adrian

Byram
Ogbonna
Oxford
Arthur

Noble
Kouyate

Antonio
Lanzini
Payet

Zaza

Subs:

Randolph
Reid
Ferghouli
Fletcher
Arbeloa or Calleri

I'd be happy with that or collins reid in for oxford plus two extra spaces on the bench im gunna go 3-1 Win
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”