W.Brom v WHUFC (streams + videos Opening Post)

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
Castiron

Re: W.Brom v WHUFC (streams + videos Opening Post)

Postby Castiron » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:18 am

Oh and btw, could Pulis be any more smug?
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:48 am

Just watched the goals. What a load of bollox.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:30 am

Well like last weekend I've waited until Sunday morning to post in order to calm down a bit .
Don't know whether it's a good thing or not but we were 4-0 by the time I tuned in and even from then on when we scored twice we were bloody awful.

Though to be fair to the substitute strikers there wasn't a lot of space in which to work and Payet seemed to be trying anything and everything to create some .

I've seen the highlights since and the defending was indeed laughable .

However . Everyone is entitled to a bad game every now and again , yesterday being Arthur's .
It's not as if we have left backs queueing up to replace him so from what I've seen from him so far of him I'm mildly content overall.

The others on the other hand ? I'm speechless and you lot seem to have said it all .

Kouyote doesn't seem to be producing at the moment so maybe it's time to give him a rest midweek and plant him in central defence alongside Ogbog who also has to be given the benefit of the doubt it being his first PL start of the season....

Maybe it's about time 3 DCM's were employed again and Lanzini benched to make space for Obiang ?

Still feel there's a problem playing Payet AND Lanzini together but can't put my finger on it , many many different emotions having gone through my head since 4.50pm yesterday .

Zaza ? I still haven't seen enough of him to cunt him off too much , well apart from the fact that I strongly disapproved of the loan in the first place .
Too early to judge yet isn't it surely ? Same goes for Jonathon who I still think will come good .

It's all a concern yes but if we are still in the bottom 3 after ten games THEN let's panic .
0 x

Ronaldo

Postby Ronaldo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:57 am

Its was Awesome Match....
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”