West Ham v Middlesbrough - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
CABRON

Re: West Ham v Middlesbrough - Official Match Thread

Postby CABRON » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Ironworksfc wrote:
CABRON wrote:
Ironworksfc wrote:
Typical post from a retarded troll. Hardly a revelation.

Fuck me what do you want me to say about today we were second best for long periods of the game to the worst side in the league and the only reason we got anything was a combination of laurel and Hardy defending from Boro and a bit of quality from Payet. if you'd like to delude yourself we were anything other than shut today go ahead you stupid cunt.

You really should try and chill out fucktard

I imagine it must be hard to keep up multiple personalities, remembering what bollocks you posted under what username. Just rest assured, we wouldn't want any other troll frequenting the forum other than you, you're our cunt and you're really good at it.

Oh do fuck off you boring cunt , how can any so called supporter be happy dropping points to fucking Middlesbrough ?and not even an inform fucking Middlesbrough. you couldn't make it up ffs
0 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 pm

CABRON wrote:
Ironworksfc wrote:
CABRON wrote:

Fuck me what do you want me to say about today we were second best for long periods of the game to the worst side in the league and the only reason we got anything was a combination of laurel and Hardy defending from Boro and a bit of quality from Payet. if you'd like to delude yourself we were anything other than shut today go ahead you stupid cunt.

I imagine it must be hard to keep up multiple personalities, remembering what bollocks you posted under what username. Just rest assured, we wouldn't want any other troll frequenting the forum other than you, you're our cunt and you're really good at it.

Oh do fuck off you boring cunt , how can any so called supporter be happy dropping points to fucking Middlesbrough ?and not even an inform fucking Middlesbrough. you couldn't make it up ffs

Hardy fucking ha ha, I'm the boring cunt. My sides hurt you fucking pleb.

You're like a stuck record with you're repetitive bollocks. Unfortunately you could make that up.
0 x

CABRON

Postby CABRON » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Ironworksfc wrote:
CABRON wrote:
Ironworksfc wrote:

You're like a stuck record with you're repetitive bollocks. Unfortunately you could make that up.

Thin ice tinkerbell , wind ya neck in.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Adrian-manned up for crosses for a change, little to do.

Byram-feel really sorry for him. Hope it's not bad.
Ginge-little to do. Needs to pass the ball quicker
Reid-thought he was fantastic, seemed to win everything
Ogbonna-did well at left back, tried to get forward as well. Playing behind Payet isn't easy.

Obiang-motm. Right now takes a cm spot
Noble-did ok. But nothing like last seasons noble.
Kouyate-fucking drop him Slav. Again the biggest passenger yet noble gets the grief.

Töre-Jesus wept.
Payet-got kicked a bit in first half, finally decided to earn his wages second half. Special goal.
Antonio-not a striker. Poor game from him. Arbeloa spent second half screaming at him as their lb had a free run a number of times

Arbeloa-did well, nothing special.
Zaza-thought he did ok, tried and worked hard but still not using him right & no support. I question Bilic over this.
Lanzini-why wasn't he starting? Comes on, goes to the CB and gets the ball. Exactly what we need. Still my first name on team sheet.

A point v the second worst side in the league (IMO of course) at home. Not inspiring.
Lack of pressure, urgency and willingness to do anything bar simple and safe passes, very boring. Don't think we got the tactics right, just glad Boro are shit. Again Payet saves us, he won't do it ever game.

Strange XI. Going to be a long international break this.
2 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:37 pm

CABRON wrote:
Ironworksfc wrote:
CABRON wrote:

Thin ice tinkerbell , wind ya neck in.

Getting to you little man
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:01 am

redhammer wrote:Adrian-manned up for crosses for a change, little to do.

Byram-feel really sorry for him. Hope it's not bad.
Ginge-little to do. Needs to pass the ball quicker
Reid-thought he was fantastic, seemed to win everything
Ogbonna-did well at left back, tried to get forward as well. Playing behind Payet isn't easy.

Obiang-motm. Right now takes a cm spot
Noble-did ok. But nothing like last seasons noble.
Kouyate-fucking drop him Slav. Again the biggest passenger yet noble gets the grief.

Töre-Jesus wept.
Payet-got kicked a bit in first half, finally decided to earn his wages second half. Special goal.
Antonio-not a striker. Poor game from him. Arbeloa spent second half screaming at him as their lb had a free run a number of times

Arbeloa-did well, nothing special.
Zaza-thought he did ok, tried and worked hard but still not using him right & no support. I question Bilic over this.
Lanzini-why wasn't he starting? Comes on, goes to the CB and gets the ball. Exactly what we need. Still my first name on team sheet.

A point v the second worst side in the league (IMO of course) at home. Not inspiring.
Lack of pressure, urgency and willingness to do anything bar simple and safe passes, very boring. Don't think we got the tactics right, just glad Boro are shit. Again Payet saves us, he won't do it ever game.

Strange XI. Going to be a long international break this.

Thanks Red. Nice summary. Shame its only a point when these are the games that we should demand 3.
0 x

Ronaldo

Postby Ronaldo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:32 am

Thank you Its awesome.....
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”