West Ham v Palace - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:37 pm

I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Gonzo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Newmarket wrote:I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)



Well I'm not staying at home on matchdays just so as you can have a better video you french fried fuck
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:31 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)



Well I'm not staying at home on matchdays just so as you can have a better video you french fried fuck

Took your fucking time there big nose :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Gonzo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)



Well I'm not staying at home on matchdays just so as you can have a better video you french fried fuck

Took your fucking time there big nose :i am genuinely amused:



I like to work my way back steadily ;)
0 x


Return to “Match Day Threads”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests