West Ham v Chelsea - Official Match Thread (EFL Stylee)

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
JayK

Re: Chelsea Review

Postby JayK » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:44 am

eskimo joe wrote:
JayK wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Some good pics there. Did you take them?

No mate, my cousin took them. He was an official photographer. If you can get into the archives via that link you'all see other West Ham games this season and last. Not all games though.

Ok thanks, will try later on computer, to much hassle on mobile.

No worries mate. Yeah computer is much easier
0 x
COYI!!!

BM Jon

Postby BM Jon » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:48 am

Great review chaps, and some ace photos in the selection above. I like that one with Cresswell and the bubbles.

Crackin atmosphere last night, throat still suffering :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

pukka

Postby pukka » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:56 am

Fair play guys. I'm new to the forum, but this is awesome :) I hope this is a regular thing
1 x

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 am

Great review again lads. Am so elated with that win, felt ever so good! Am undecided with my MOTM, a toss up between Antonio (unlucky not to score) and Obiang. Obiang is really turning into a super litt.., I mean big player. Good to see Slav giving him the game time he deserves; to think we were to trying to flog him in the summer transfer window too :shock:

Marky Mark FINALLY stepped up in this match and looks more like the skipper we saw last season, hope he keeps it up. We are beginning to look more like a team. Really elated that Ayew is back, the man is capable of big things and will reignite a good partnership with Payet from their Marseilles days; if only Zaza had connected and struck home that cheeky little back heel he produced.

All of my German friends over here really think that we got mugged off with Zaza this summer generally and think he's 'Scheißdreck'! I have a feeling Ayew will be doing the job that Zaza should be doing. I personally want to see him played up front intstead of on the wing. Also want to see more Fernandes! COYFI!!! whufc_crest
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:04 am

pukka wrote:Fair play guys. I'm new to the forum, but this is awesome :) I hope this is a regular thing

Welcome to the forum mate.

We discus everything West Ham on here and do a couple of videos each week to cover the games.
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:06 am

Nibbles wrote:Great review again lads. Am so elated with that win, felt ever so good! Am undecided with my MOTM, a toss up between Antonio (unlucky not to score) and Obiang. Obiang is really turning into a super litt.., I mean big player. Good to see Slav giving him the game time he deserves; to think we were to trying to flog him in the summer transfer window too :shock:

Marky Mark FINALLY stepped up in this match and looks more like the skipper we saw last season, hope he keeps it up. We are beginning to look more like a team. Really elated that Ayew is back, the man is capable of big things and will reignite a good partnership with Payet from their Marseilles days; if only Zaza had connected and struck home that cheeky little back heel he produced.

All of my German friends over here really think that we got mugged off with Zaza this summer generally and think he's 'Scheißdreck'! I have a feeling Ayew will be doing the job that Zaza should be doing. I personally want to see him played up front intstead of on the wing. Also want to see more Fernandes! COYFI!!! whufc_crest

Well I don't know exactly what Scheißdreck means but I'd imagine that I'm in agreement. :D
0 x

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:20 am

Hahaha, it literally means 'shit-dirt' mate. So yeah, I think you are automatically in agreement :D
0 x

ToneLoc

Re: West Ham v Chelsea - Official Match Thread (EFL Stylee)

Postby ToneLoc » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 am

Taansend wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Well, he better start the Everton one and sharpish!
Calling Tans,get it on!

Will do it tonight. Off out on me bike now for an evening ride then a visit to the drum circle at sunset on my local beach.

http://www.escape-to-sarasota.com/nokomis-beach.html

Coconut water-tastic
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 am

BM Jon wrote:Great review chaps, and some ace photos in the selection above. I like that one with Cresswell and the bubbles.

Crackin atmosphere last night, throat still suffering :i am genuinely amused:

Yeah the Cresswell one is prob one of his best
0 x
COYI!!!

dorsetdano

Postby dorsetdano » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Great review and yes we do appear to have our West Ham back. Geo was also right to highlight the importance of the Noble tackle on Hazard; it was worthy of comparison with some of Bonzo's or Dicks tackles of old and was apivotal moment!
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”