West Ham V Spuds away match thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
IronsForever

Re: West Ham V Spuds away match thread

Postby IronsForever » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:03 pm

With Noble out i can't see he had much choice. Winks and Delli were exploiting Payets left half and were getting too much space. For me it was his only option, the guys looked knackered and it was a case of holding on. To be honest i am so gutted but also proud of them. Especially Reid and Kouyate... Spuds got out of jail today and they know it the wankers.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Re: LIVE review at full time

Postby Newmarket » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Disagree fellas , we totally bossed that game till the last 5 minutes .
2 individual errors cost us the same old story . Adrian will be back next week and Norveidt should never ever play for us again .

Sorry .

Top marks elsewhere . Reid a champion . Top top leader ....
0 x

MitchFY66

Postby MitchFY66 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:07 pm

I love Bilic... But he cost us that game. Awful, awful subs.
1 x
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:08 pm

This is where alcohol comes in. A drunken haze of positivity is now upon me.
Shit result but there was loads that resembled last season.
Players coming back and we looked solid for 88 minutes.

But just keep Nort away from the fucking pitch Slav.
You turned a diamond into a turd with 1 substitution.
2 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out

jhammers

Postby jhammers » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Luckiest bastards in the league
0 x

jhammers

Postby jhammers » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Those that were desperate for Randolph to play...
2 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:16 pm

IronsForever wrote:
palerider wrote:
Taranis wrote:Close, so damn close. Substitutions spoiled it, Nordveit was a strange one and with the ref desperate to up his penalty tally even more it was obvious we would concede one, and a crap decision to send Reid off. Not blaming the ref for us losing though, we did that ourselves.

Encouraging though as we played well and were on top most of the game.

Sick of fucking Glenda Hoddle though.

Don't blame the ref. It was nailed on. Blame Bilic and Nobrain.

So it's Billic's fault Norbrain gave away a penalty? We were 10 mins away from a win when most said we would lose now Billic is to blame even though the pundits are saying he got his tactics spot on today.
When Zaza came on it was all over because the guy is not only useless and clueless he just oozes bad luck and i agree why the fuck didn't he play Payet in earlier? Reid was amazing!! The lads defended with all they had. Norbrain was at fault but he had to replace Payet who was fading.
But to say Billic is to blame Come on!! Fernandes was spot on when he came on and Slaven had to make changes with Sahko and Payet. That fat Italian lump makes me want to shoot him with a silver bullet!!!!!!!!!
So yes Fletcher should have come on but Nordbrain was an obvious replacement with 10 mins left.

I've defended Slav to the hilt, but Norveit should be nowhere near that team, so the blame has got to stop with him I'm afraid.
1 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Bilic needs fucking. To bring that useless bald headed cunt on again, is fucking shameful. Just when we wanted somebody to hold the ball, cause a problem, we get that cunt. Fuck him.
2 x
Taans can fuck right off

palerider

Postby palerider » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:20 pm

IronsForever wrote:
palerider wrote:
Taranis wrote:Close, so damn close. Substitutions spoiled it, Nordveit was a strange one and with the ref desperate to up his penalty tally even more it was obvious we would concede one, and a crap decision to send Reid off. Not blaming the ref for us losing though, we did that ourselves.

Encouraging though as we played well and were on top most of the game.

Sick of fucking Glenda Hoddle though.

Don't blame the ref. It was nailed on. Blame Bilic and Nobrain.

So it's Billic's fault Norbrain gave away a penalty? We were 10 mins away from a win when most said we would lose now Billic is to blame even though the pundits are saying he got his tactics spot on today.
When Zaza came on it was all over because the guy is not only useless and clueless he just oozes bad luck and i agree why the fuck didn't he play Payet in earlier? Reid was amazing!! The lads defended with all they had. Norbrain was at fault but he had to replace Payet who was fading.
But to say Billic is to blame Come on!! Fernandes was spot on when he came on and Slaven had to make changes with Sahko and Payet. That fat Italian lump makes me want to shoot him with a silver bullet!!!!!!!!!
So yes Fletcher should have come on but Nordbrain was an obvious replacement with 10 mins left.

I'd have brought Feghouli on. More energy and can't have done any worse.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Chicken Runner

Postby Chicken Runner » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:22 pm

The game today is sooo typically West Ham. We really have to grow up and man up as a team. The mistakes we made to throw this game away were ridiculous. Why on earth Slav made substitutions so late in the game I'll never know when we should be holding steady and staying calm. And the subs themselves.....gawd blimey! :shock: :oops:

Yes we are most definitely in a relegation battle. The next run of games coming up are horrendous.
I can't see us getting many if any points at the moment. If that is the case, the morale at the end of this run will be very very low. Where do we go from there if that's the case??? For this reason, sadly I think Slav has to go or we risk relegation. Many of us love the man but something has to seriously change and quick if we are to remain in the prem.

Many good points raised about why/what has happened to the team this year.... So so disappointing.

On a positive note good players were Reid, Lanzini, Kouyate and Randolph.

God help us in the coming weeks. Hang on tight guys it's gonna be a rough ride.
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”