West Ham V Spuds away match thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
BillyDWhizz

Re: West Ham V Spuds away match thread

Postby BillyDWhizz » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:23 pm

IronsForever wrote:With Noble out i can't see he had much choice. Winks and Delli were exploiting Payets left half and were getting too much space. For me it was his only option, the guys looked knackered and it was a case of holding on. To be honest i am so gutted but also proud of them. Especially Reid and Kouyate... Spuds got out of jail today and they know it the wankers.

He should have changed the formation then. You can't stay as an out and out counter attacking outfit when you take off your best offensive player and replace him with a donkey. OK Nordviet came on, only a few mins left to play..Drop Antonio and Cressie back in to orthodox RB & LB positions then. Move Kouyate up and go 4-5-1 or even 4-6-0 if you brought Zaza back into mid for nuisance value to weather the storm for the 5 mins it took us to lose the game. Bilic struggles to kill games..Never thought I'd say this..and don't read too much in to it but we'd have not lost that game under Allardyce had we been 2-1 up with only minutes remaining. Ugh...Now I've got to go and wash my hands after typing that.
3 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Have a look at the ratings from Sky, what a load of old cunt. Reid 6 :i am genuinely amused:
http://www.skysports.com/football/totte ... ham/356452
1 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:34 pm

ToneLoc wrote:This is where alcohol comes in. A drunken haze of positivity is now upon me.
Shit result but there was loads that resembled last season.
Players coming back and we looked solid for 88 minutes.

But just keep Nort away from the fucking pitch Slav.
You turned a diamond into a turd with 1 substitution.

We definitely looked like last seasons team until the two scapegoats came on

They are scapegoats and deservedly so
1 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Castiron wrote:Have a look at the ratings from Sky, what a load of old cunt. Reid 6 :i am genuinely amused:

Laughable

I said before he was sent off that he was MOM and I still think he was
1 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:37 pm

punkrockhammer wrote:
Castiron wrote:Have a look at the ratings from Sky, what a load of old cunt. Reid 6 :i am genuinely amused:

Laughable

It just shows what we all know mate. As said, laughable.
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:47 pm

No yid bias there then!!!
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Claret Veins

Re: LIVE review at full time

Postby Claret Veins » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Unlike some others I don't have any problem with Randolph's performance which, for me, was less costly than that of Adrian against Stoke. I'm assuming that the Collins that we had on the bench was a 15 year old, leg spinner trialist from Essex CCC because had it actually been Ginge, he would have been used instead of Nordtveit who undoubtedly DID cost us the game. I also can't help thinking that Fletcher would have given us more than Zaza so this one is (in my opinion) 100% down to Slav. Love him to bits but bad, Bad, BAD substitutions. Winston was immense .... again.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Newmarket wrote:Looks like Red has hung himself

Feel proper down after that to be honest mate, as said in review, am not convinced we deserved all 3 points but neither did Spurs. However deserved or not, we were 5 minutes from normal time to what would be a huge 3 points only for us to throw it away. Absolute shocking errors.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Claret Veins wrote:Unlike some others I don't have any problem with Randolph's performance which, for me, was less costly than that of Adrian against Stoke. I'm assuming that the Collins that we had on the bench was a 15 year old, leg spinner trialist from Essex CCC because had it actually been Ginge, he would have been used instead of Nordtveit who undoubtedly DID cost us the game. I also can't help thinking that Fletcher would have given us more than Zaza so this one is (in my opinion) 100% down to Slav. Love him to bits but bad, Bad, BAD substitutions. Winston was immense .... again.

Welcome to the forum mate. I thought Randolph did well, people forgetting his save from Dier, just as good as Adrians that he got lauded for.
0 x

Hildreth_1101

Postby Hildreth_1101 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:32 pm

punkrockhammer wrote:

Laughable

Reid was immense in that game, won so many big tackles/headers, made some key clearances in the 2nd half. The ratings is a load of bollocks, probably some intern on a year off from University with a Mathematics degree analyzing successful passing stats.

Reid was an 8/10 in that game, was immense.
1 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”