West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Threads

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
Thames

Re: West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Threads

Postby Thames » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Oziron wrote:
deanox wrote:Just catching up, was Cresswell injured?

Cresswell and Antonio both went off injured...Antonio looked like groin

Oz, can you replace those names with Zaza and any other of your choice, apart from those two! :cry:

We are cursed I tell thee!
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Very disappointed but not in the least surprised . After all , if we had won we would have been in a cup semi-final ...... But West Ham make sure that doesn't happen by applying their usual kickimmuts when we get our hopes up .

None of em looked interested from the very first minute .
0 x

Thames

Re: Fuck that was poor

Postby Thames » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 pm

grandad wrote:That was hard viewing ..... payet looked very uninterested ...... well he did watching it on my phone

I fear arsenal could ripp us a new one Saturday

With respect pops, its a tad unfair to pick on one player. More worryingly are the injuries to our very few main men.
0 x

irishhammer

Postby irishhammer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:11 pm

i think its time to go back to 4-4-2,only hull is worse than us with goals against.this was a strong utd side and we were poor in every position,i now hate G AND S what a mess they have put our club in with poor loans,i believe utd will be top 4 but if we dont sign (buy) a few players i fear the worst.
0 x

irishhammer

Postby irishhammer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Thames wrote:
grandad wrote:That was hard viewing ..... payet looked very uninterested ...... well he did watching it on my phone

I fear arsenal could ripp us a new one Saturday

With respect pops, its a tad unfair to pick on one player. More worryingly are the injuries to our very few main men.

not one bit unfair 100% true
0 x

kev65

Postby kev65 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:18 pm

welldone to the faithfull great singing,loyal whufc_crest
1 x

LittleHammerton

Postby LittleHammerton » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm

I have to agree....I love Payet and all he can bring to a team, but tonight he couldn't have looked less interested both in his play and his general demeanour on the field, even after his assist didn't seem interested in congratulating Fletcher. I fear he will be off in January with us in the position we are.

Watching us tonight was really painful after the joys of last season!
1 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 pm

Watching Geo comments on the stream he said that Bilic had stated with words to the effect of.... "Arsenal game is more important".

I didn't see that but IF that's the case then why on God's EARTH expose the majority of your regular starting line-up if your mind is clearly more focused on Saturday??? As a result we've potentially now lost Creswell and Antonio and there's many other players that could have been rested.
FFS Slav if your mind's on Saturday then put the kids and some fringe players out there.

I've been Pro-Slav from day 1 and still back the man.......but we're reaching the "business section" of the season and personally now, my patience with some of these fundamental mistakes is wearing thin.
Last edited by ToneLoc on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

irishhammer

Postby irishhammer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 pm

LittleHammerton wrote:I have to agree....I love Payet and all he can bring to a team, but tonight he couldn't have looked less interested both in his play and his general demeanour on the field, even after his assist didn't seem interested in congratulating Fletcher. I fear he will be off in January with us in the position we are.

Watching us tonight was really painful after the joys of last season!
yes i saw that he ran back to the half line.
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 pm

Even when we were 2-1 down (and still in game) Payet was strolling around like it was a Sunday afternoon friendly . I hate to say this but unless Payet can still put in a shift when we are losing then not much point having him in the team.

Feghouli wasn't very good but at least he was trying.....That is the minimum I expect to see when I watch West Ham....Very disappointing performance tonight...
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”