West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Threads

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Porterman's alternative Manc match thread :)

Postby Oziron » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:05 am

Does anyone else think that Porterman might be JimmyV....??
0 x

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:40 am

Oziron wrote:Does anyone else think that Porterman might be JimmyV....??

Nope.

But there are similarities. Just keeps it lively. :)
1 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 am

OZHAMMER wrote:

Nope.

I miss JimmyV...... He could start a fight in a Quaker meeting...... kickimmuts kickimmuts kickimmuts
0 x

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:29 am

Oziron wrote:
OZHAMMER wrote:

Nope.

I miss JimmyV...... He could start a fight in a Quaker meeting...... kickimmuts kickimmuts kickimmuts

I came in on the end of the Jimmy V's peak on HammersMad, and you could nearly see his self-restraint in his responses - gritting down hard, chewing hard on his lip, with a vein on his forehead pulsing at a million times a minute, before screaming "mother-fucking cunt!!!" and sending his keyboard through his bedroom wall, into his mothers adjoining passion-pit.

I remember starting an ironic deaths thread of HammersMad members which involved suffocation by fat chicks (Bonzo) clowns (EE), dildos (Conn) among other shit... someone came up with JimmyV - dying peacefully in his sleep!

A 'like' just didn't quite do it justice.
3 x

Newmarket

Re: Fuck that was poor

Postby Newmarket » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:15 am

palerider wrote:The way I saw it was that we were beaten by a much better team.

Antonio aside, who I thought had a dreadful game, I didn't see anyone else being awful. Individual errors, like Payet for their second, but 6 out of 10's all round. United on the other hand were excellent.

I just hope that Antonio and Cresswell aren't injured and it was just a case of not risking them. But I do feel that Payet hasn't many games left in a West Ham shirt. While not hitting the heights of last season he's still made the most chances of anyone else in the league. For a team in 16th position that's quite an achievement. I too saw the reaction for our goal and it doesn't bode well. However much the Chuckles offer him, he'll get much more elsewhere and in a better side. I've been saying for a while now that they need to cash out.

We often played some good stuff last night only for it to fall down when we couldn't get enough players up to support Fletcher, which is where it broke down. And a Kouyate-like presence (of last season) in midfield to get tackles in is badly lacking. United swarmed through there at will. Fernandes did ok but showed his immaturity. I like Obiang but he's not a ball-winner.

Not the end of the world but some reinforcements are seriously needed next month.

And I hope Gonzo and those who went on such a balmy evening, got back safely.

Good assessment Pale mate . I've calmed down a tad after that debacle last night . It always hurts after a performance like that but after 50 odd years of it I'm starting to get used to it .
Do I feel we have to buy our way out of trouble ?
Sadly yes .
Will we ?
Sadly , very sadly no .
0 x

Mikeveep

Re: West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Threads

Postby Mikeveep » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:14 am

Course you can suggest tinkering with defensive formats. but until we have a couple of forwards who can retain possession for any length of time the defence is not going to get a breather and will crack. They are put under constant pressure by forwards who cant hold up the ball.

These 30/70% possession stats are not insignificant... they aint a prerequisite to suit our" counter attacking" style.
0 x

Porterman

Re: Well there's more good defending from Antonio

Postby Porterman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:41 am

IronsForever wrote:
Porterman wrote:
wokinghama wrote:Why not add this to the match thread?

Or did you want to share your negativity elsewhere?

OK it was really good defending.

I will put that on the main thread as well.

Is that OK with you.

Any other advice whilst your being a tit.

So your basically saying we are making schoolboy errors " but keep it positive".

OK.

" Keep making these basic schoolboy errors West Ham and I will enjoy your performance immensly even though we will suffer yet another defeat due to absolute ineptitude".

COME ON ( YOU TOTALLY INEPT) IRONNNNNSSSS!!!!!!

IM FOREVER BLOWING ( BURST) BUBBLES.

Am I getting the hang of this?!!

Yes if you haven't got anything positive to say keep it to your self:) We are up against it as it is away to that lot. I would just like us press the guy on the ball tighter which we did towards the end of the half, We are giving them too much time on the ball to pick out the runners.. COME ON YOU IRONSSSSSSSSSS
0 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 am

Taansend wrote:(**^^^PORTERMAN&^%$@^@^) does have a "point".

WE should have SEVERAL HUNDRED threads on each game ++++Rather than ONE++++ **thread+++ )

On EACH game :shock:

GAME()()()()

HE kNOWs $$$$$

Just like buses...you wait for ages on 1 arsehole.
0 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:23 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
Oziron wrote:
OZHAMMER wrote:
Nope.

I came in on the end of the Jimmy V's peak on HammersMad, and you could nearly see his self-restraint in his responses - gritting down hard, chewing hard on his lip, with a vein on his forehead pulsing at a million times a minute, before screaming "mother-fucking cunt!!!" and sending his keyboard through his bedroom wall, into his mothers adjoining passion-pit.

I remember starting an ironic deaths thread of HammersMad members which involved suffocation by fat chicks (Bonzo) clowns (EE), dildos (Conn) among other shit... someone came up with JimmyV - dying peacefully in his sleep!

A 'like' just didn't quite do it justice.

JimmyV, fuck me, now there's a blast from the past.

He always reminded me of this little chap:

2 x

BlackDiamond

Post Match Pint EFL Cup - Away Manchester United

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:10 pm

0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”