West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
Porterman

Re: West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Postby Porterman » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 pm

hammer23 wrote:I know when a team loses like this fans can wanna go home early, especially when we are playing awful. But it looks a million times worse in this new stadium! So many empty seats at 80 mins! It looks awful

Would you stay when 75%/80% of the team don't give a flying fuck?!

If your at the game careful when you leave incase you get knocked down with them speeding away in the Lamborghini and Massaratis going back to their multi million pound mansions in time for the X Factor.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:22 pm

hammer23 wrote:I know when a team loses like this fans can wanna go home early, especially when we are playing awful. But it looks a million times worse in this new stadium! So many empty seats at 80 mins! It looks awful

It's not so iconic when it's half-full and I reckon the last two games have reduced Payet's value by five million...happy days for DS & DG
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 pm

1-5. Completely outclassed in every department. Think we'll ship 4 or more v the dippers as well. It's been pretty rotten all season and there hasn't really been any lessons learnt or response from the players game after game after game. Personally, I think the managers gone as well, I just can't see how he's possibly going to galvanise the side to man up for the relegation dog fight ahead.

Huge gaps in the stadium well before we crumbled may well make SuGo's minds up for them.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Fucking abject

This team stinks of relegation

I doubt the manager has much time left
0 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:28 pm

This is the real reason why I have not put anything about West Ham this year because simply:

The Owners - Very Poor after too many promised and positives count for NOTHING and let us down badly.

Slavin Bilic - Lost his bottles and don't know how to turn team around and putting RUBBISH formation of 3-4-2-1 which is CRAP - Must GO and bring in Benitez.

The players - 80% of them AREN'T good enough, especially Payet which I am very angry with him of his poor attitude and not helping the team - OUT OF OUR CLUB PLS!!!!!!!!!

Therefore this season is a CURSE like 1976-77, 1986-87, 1996-97 & 2006-07 which West Ham played very POOR after a good season beforehand so therefore I am NOT interrested of West Ham this season until Bilic, Payet, the Owners and 80% of the players which I find too many names SHOULD BE OUT!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Image whufc_crest
0 x

Taranis

Postby Taranis » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Don't know what to say after that. Fucking terrible result and I don't think it flattered Arsenal they could have had 8 easily, yeah I know the last one was off-side.

Some of this team need to take a long hard look at themselves as there was some real shit on display this evening.

Wheres my beer....
0 x
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:32 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:1-5. Completely outclassed in every department. Think we'll ship 4 or more v the dippers as well. It's been pretty rotten all season and there hasn't really been any lessons learnt or response from the players game after game after game. Personally, I think the managers gone as well, I just can't see how he's possibly going to galvanise the side to man up for the relegation dog fight ahead.

Huge gaps in the stadium well before we crumbled may well make SuGo's minds up for them.

...and Sunderland winning their last three games out of four
...and -18 GD now the worst in the league

But we've got Payet,Dimitri Payet...
0 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:34 pm

I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!
0 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

:i am genuinely amused:
4 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”