West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
IronsForever

Re: West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Postby IronsForever » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

Fuck off you idiot
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

downunda

Postby downunda » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

I don't care please piss off
1 x
Yahoo :P :P :P got my tickets for the spuds game :P :P :P

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Yeah...That's the spirit. :roll:
2 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:39 pm

that result was worse than my worse scenario of 0-4.

i never expected to win and i know i just said 4.0 but you kinda hope you arent so close to the mark. I think we are slowly becoming a laughing stock. I think the Dev squad could probably put more into a game than this lot.

Oh well .on the bright side i am not disappointed cause i was right. On the down side i am disappointed cause i was.
1 x
You will never see good points whilst concentrating on the bad.

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:42 pm

You could technically add also the supporters who havent the bottle to put up with the same crap we have been dealt with in the past. We take the good times, we take the bad times, we take them just the way they are.
0 x
You will never see good points whilst concentrating on the bad.

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:43 pm

Castiron wrote:

:i am genuinely amused:

I rolled up immensely...I know it's bad,bang out-of-order bad - but AFC Wimbledon ? pleeeeeze pass the cat,so I can practise a rubbish corner...
0 x

downunda

Postby downunda » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:46 pm

I think we need to cash in on Payet he is not with us now and his price is falling fast
0 x
Yahoo :P :P :P got my tickets for the spuds game :P :P :P

MeppyMepz

Postby MeppyMepz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:49 pm

we've conceded 9 goals in 3 days
0 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:51 pm

I've been watching our club from the armchair this season and have been dismissive of the negative posts and the slaven out threads. But having watched that shower of shit play live i don't know how you guys go each weak. There is something seriously wrong at West ham right now, not sure what, needs sorting soon though.
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Cunt fuck off
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Return to “Match Day Threads”