West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
tassiehammer

Re: West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Postby tassiehammer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm

'Kin hell. got a wee bit tipsy last night, aussie time, and forgot the game was on. Now woke up to this. Can't wait for sunday school to open so I can get back on the piss again. That's a fucking shocking result.
Oh well, COYI!!!
0 x

Mysticbadger07

Postby Mysticbadger07 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Well that's was an absolute directory result to say the least. Once again no passion from the players!

On the plus side met Gonzo & Newmarket, really nice guys!

Thanks for the cuppa Gonzo :D
1 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

Well,that made me giggle. :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Mysticbadger07 wrote:Well that's was an absolute directory result to say the least. Once again no passion from the players!

Sort of rounded off a shit day meeting them cunts? :shock: :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:21 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

Well,that made me giggle. :i am genuinely amused:

WHTID, I know I am, I'm sure I am...
0 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:33 pm

dagenhamdave wrote:
Mysticbadger07 wrote:Well that's was an absolute directory result to say the least. Once again no passion from the players!

Sort of rounded off a shit day meeting them cunts? :shock: :i am genuinely amused:

Took the words out of my mouth :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 pm

deanox wrote:

fuck off cunt
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 pm

:o :i am genuinely amused:
Castiron wrote:
dagenhamdave wrote:

Took the words out of my mouth :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

It all sounds a bit too Gay for me? :oops: :o :i am genuinely amused:
Last edited by dagenhamdave on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

rhodesiron

Postby rhodesiron » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Would give Ogbonna 3 of those goals today!
0 x
The liver is evil & must be punished

Ballarat Hammer

Postby Ballarat Hammer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:22 pm

I got up at 4:30am to watch that shower of shite. there was no fight, no heart. We are going down if we keep putting up these poor performances.
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”