West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
IronsForever

Re: West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Postby IronsForever » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:29 pm

On a positive. I thought Fletcher had a great game. He came away with top stats! Also Randolph made a few top saves ( thank god he did) Fletcher for me was a huge plus he looked like he has learn't a lot from the 2 games at Man U and his movement off the ball was top draw!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:35 pm

IronsForever wrote:On a positive. I thought Fletcher had a great game. He came away with top stats! Also Randolph made a few top saves ( thank god he did) Fletcher for me was a huge plus he looked like he has learn't a lot from the 2 games at Man U and his movement off the ball was top draw!

He definitely has potential, shame the seniors are letting him down. I thought Obiang showed passion too.
0 x

jhammers

Postby jhammers » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Just home from the game. Not great was it? The thing that hurts most is the players attitude. How many of them actually care? We concede a goal and its almost like 'oh well, nearly full time'.
The positives were Reid, Lanzini and Ashley Fletcher. If only Payet had 10% of Fletchers work rate. He never stopped and he was up against 2 very good centre backs, he didn't look out of place at all.

For me Payet shouldn't have played today. You look at his attitude on Wednesday, Bilic should have stamped his authority and said that's not acceptable at West Ham United Football Club. He misplaced so many passes today and had no intention of tracking back at all. Just walking. For me that's unacceptable, i don't care how talented you are.

Its not looking good is it. The owners stitched up the manager in the summer by shit signings and now we're paying for it. Can't really see a way out of this rut to be honest.

Also thanks to Geo and Gonzo for the boats. And was good to meet you both (briefly!) Even though i was on my own, i still won a watch in the raffle 8-)
0 x

askimhammer

Postby askimhammer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

How come you became a member on here in May of this year then?
Well, who cares.
COYI!!
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:20 pm

askimhammer wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:I have full regret that I am NO longer a West Ham supporter due to rubbish owners, manager and the players who simply don't have a bottle of energy of fight.

I am now AFC Wimbledon supporter and for this reason, they have been going up since it formation in 2002 from Combined Counties League to League 1 sitting in 7th place in 14 years because they have the WILL POWER to fight and they have a lot of energy and happy players who most of them were from Conference and League 2 sides with couple from League 1 side that other clubs reject. AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better than West Ham who let me down too many times and I had enough. I am OUT of this club FOR GOOD!!!!!!

Well, who cares.
COYI!!

Maybe Wimbledon chat room told him to fuck off:) I bet his he currently in the Spuds chat room .
0 x

downunda

Postby downunda » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:36 pm

IronsForever wrote:
askimhammer wrote:

Well, who cares.
COYI!!

Maybe Wimbledon chat room told him to fuck off:) I bet his he currently in the Spuds chat room .

He's certainly no loss, he proved he was not a real West Ham supporter by what he said.

but he must know a lot about football with the statement "AFC WImbledon are FAR MORE better" :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
Man with fork tongue should never kiss balloon

teddybard

Postby teddybard » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:04 am

askimhammer wrote:

The original Wombles supporters had my respect and will have.
Migrating Plastics we very well can do without-- Sod off then.
0 x
Jesus Loves you--Not the best phrase to hear in a Mexican Prison

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 am

I play golf with George Francombes father most weeks. Played a game with George a few times. Would have been a very good golfer if he had taken it up. Great Lad. George plays for Wimbledon BTW. Could do worse than slot him in for Noble right now:) Has a gritty engine and a sweet right foot. Played a blinder in the cup against Liverpool couple of seasons back when he was up against Gerrard and co.25 i think he is
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 am

IronsForever wrote:I play golf with George Francombes father most weeks. Played a game with George a few times. Would have been a very good golfer if he had taken it up. Great Lad. George plays for Wimbledon BTW. Could do worse than slot him in for Noble right now:) Has a gritty engine and a sweet right foot. Played a blinder in the cup against Liverpool couple of seasons back when he was up against Gerrard and co.25 i think he is

Fucking hell I know things are grim but really. Sign a 25 year old from Wimbledon FFS. :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:25 am

Come on Ibby I'm surprised at you . You've been with us through thick and thin before , and it's been worse than this mate .
Man up .. as the cuntish saying goes .
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”