Relegation Fodder

Postby gazhammer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:30 am

Oh dear
0 x

ToneLoc

Re: West Ham v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:34 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Taansend wrote:I'm feeling quite confident today.

I see a 2-1 coming up :D

You see lads........ that's what warm air, yoga and tantric sex does for you.

On the other hand......... frost bite, bad back and a quick 2 minute "missionary" tells me we'll get fucking battered.

Bollocks Taans.
Frost bite, bad back and missionary position realism wins....... again :(
0 x
I suppose that now isn't the best time to ask... "who was Keyser Soze?"

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:22 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:
Taansend wrote:I'm feeling quite confident today.

I see a 2-1 coming up :D

You see lads........ that's what warm air, yoga and tantric sex does for you.

On the other hand......... frost bite, bad back and a quick 2 minute "missionary" tells me we'll get fucking battered.

Bollocks Taans.

We'll beat Liverpool next week, mate
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Taansend wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:You see lads........ that's what warm air, yoga and tantric sex does for you.

Bollocks Taans.

Haha !
You've been "at it" again this morning ?
0 x
I suppose that now isn't the best time to ask... "who was Keyser Soze?"

JayK

Postby JayK » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:41 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Taansend wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Bollocks Taans.

Haha !

The herbs are stronger in the states
1 x
COYI!!!

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:39 pm

JayK wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:
Taansend wrote:

Haha !

Still trying to wake up. Haven't had any booze in days so feel as groggy as fuck.

But as for the team & our predicament. I know we have the talent to turn it around but the intensity isn't there. Whether that's the manager's fault, the players fault or something else I don't know.

Interesting observation from commentator Lee Dixon (I think) yesterday. He was talking about the new stadium. And when Arsenal moved it took them a couple of seasons to feel comfortable. Previously he knew exactly where he was on the pitch because he could sense it from this column or that set of fans or this advertising hoarding. Moving grounds threw him completely off.

Not saying that's anything to do with us now (or not). Just noting how a pro felt.
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Taansend wrote:
JayK wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Haha !

Still trying to wake up. Haven't had any booze in days so feel as groggy as fuck.

But as for the team & our predicament. I know we have the talent to turn it around but the intensity isn't there. Whether that's the manager's fault, the players fault or something else I don't know.

Interesting observation from commentator Lee Dixon (I think) yesterday. He was talking about the new stadium. And when Arsenal moved it took them a couple of seasons to feel comfortable. Previously he knew exactly where he was on the pitch because he could sense it from this column or that set of fans or this advertising hoarding. Moving grounds threw him completely off.

Not saying that's anything to do with us now (or not). Just noting how a pro felt.

Good info re: Dixon. I never considered that
0 x
COYI!!!

hammerschat
Site Admin

Re: The Recognition of Human Hair Wigs

Postby hammerschat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Ahjthonyveito wrote:Women that desire to experience a greater and perfect appear prefer to lace-front-wigs.us/]Wigs[/url]
put some sort of hair extension. One of many preferred your hair extensions which can be becoming popular amid girls is man realhairwigs.org/]Real Hair Wigs[/url]
your hair wigs. Even though most of these wigs are far preferred among African-Us population, they are also really well-liked in other racial /wigsforwomenover50.us/]Wigs For Women Over 50[/url]
teams. Because these wigs are made employing human being head of hair, they search normal as well as at times it really is nearly impossible for the next individual to tell apart between a natural and human hair wig. Unlike other sorts of wigs, man locks wigs give girls confidence and create ://realhairwigs.org/]Wigs[/url]
self-confidence in them.

The fashion marketplace is awash with women who adorn attractive and stylish human head of hair wigs. Many women desire to have the same look and elegance as these women, as a result. In contrast to natural /shortwigsforblackwomen.us/]Wigs For Women[/url]
hair that takes several years to fully developed, a man your hair wig is fast as well as the female can have any wanted look in a matter of a few minutes. Although, these wigs can be very expensive the majority of females are fine paying cash to achieve the excellent /wigsforwomenover50.us/]Wigs For Women Over 50[/url]
appearance.

Listen here cuntchops, this is a football forum. I don't know what makes you think that you'll get many sales for Womens Syrups on here but I'd imagine that you're barking up the wrong tree you twat.

The advert focused on short wigs for black women is particularly confusing.

I'm guessing that if I was a bald women (black or otherwise) then I'd probably be aware that I needed a wig long before I'd logged onto a forum to see how West Ham were doing and accidentally saw your shitty advert.

Anyway, you ip has been added to the shit list.
0 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”