West Ham v Manchester Utd - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
Castiron

Re: West Ham v Manchester Utd - Official Match Thread

Postby Castiron » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Well said Slav. Told it completely how it is in his post match. We were gearing up for a really good game, we looked up for it. Payet was finding himself in central positions in front of goal.
I am not for one minute saying that we would have won, but we would have given those cunts a game tonight.
It would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking wrong!
0 x

LeeWHU88

Postby LeeWHU88 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Despite the red card the players still put up a good show, 2-0 flattered them when we had 10 so you'd think that with an 11 v 11 we would of troubled them more. That's a positive, after the shambles of Arsenal, we really have picked ourselves up and started to fight for the shirt, it's good to see.

Goals change games. Had Antonio scored, and lets be honest, he really should have, it might have ended very differently but that's been our problem all season, not 1 player in that team is a natural finisher, German would have buried that with his eyes shut.

Dean's had a shocker but when doesn't he, this prick is a joke, all to often making the game about himself rather than just being a ref.

All in all, it's a battling 2-0 loss, but certainly one we can take positives from.
1 x

mitford

Postby mitford » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 pm

How can refs command respect when acting like this

https://twitter.com/fourfourtweet/status/815993050140905472
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Shit!! :( :twisted:
0 x

H4L

Postby H4L » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 pm

mitford wrote:How can refs command respect when acting like this

https://twitter.com/fourfourtweet/status/815993050140905472

It's obviously a very small segment however..... wow!
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:06 pm

The ref has to be sure of a decision before giving it.If his NOT sure,he shouldn`t give anything at all.Dean should know that,so why did he give a red?Why?You can`t give something tyou haven`t bloody seen.And he can`t have seen it.Fans could see it,but he couldn`t..Even the Man U fans were singing,the ref is a Man U,which we did find amusing.

I thought we played well considering. Obiang and Reid were magnificent.How Bilic never spotted his potential earlier is a mystery.When Kouyate comes back from the African Nations,that must be the pairing in midfield.

Tbh,I was a bit disappointing with the atmosphere.I thought our fans should have got right behind the boys..I clapped them boys off both halfs.They deserved it.Just plain unlucky today.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 am

terrya1965 wrote:The ref has to be sure of a decision before giving it.If his NOT sure,he shouldn`t give anything at all.Dean should know that,so why did he give a red?Why?You can`t give something tyou haven`t bloody seen.And he can`t have seen it.Fans could see it,but he couldn`t..Even the Man U fans were singing,the ref is a Man U,which we did find amusing.

I thought we played well considering. Obiang and Reid were magnificent.How Bilic never spotted his potential earlier is a mystery.When Kouyate comes back from the African Nations,that must be the pairing in midfield.

Tbh,I was a bit disappointing with the atmosphere.I thought our fans should have got right behind the boys..I clapped them boys off both halfs.They deserved it.Just plain unlucky today.

We were but the hairless cunt gutted our enthusiasm.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:26 am

Loved the stadium tonight..........

1 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”