Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (379.65 KiB) Viewed 286 times
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

WHU 0-5 City Review

Postby redhammer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 am

Just me & Charlie, we were grumpy anyway as both ill but the game made us even grumpier

2 x

JayK

Re: West Ham v Man City - FA Cup Official Match Thread

Postby JayK » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am

palerider wrote:
JayK wrote:I got to hear the 1st half in the car on the way home. I decided not to bother switching the 2nd half on when I got in.
To me it definitely sounded like heads had dropped when feghoulis great chance was missed.

I've just watched Slavs interview on BBC sport and he really looks and sounds a broken man.

I agree with those saying it's not because of the stadium and the board etc that we're getting thumped like this, it's because the team are a collectively lazy and sulky bunch of twats who need to snap out of this 'poor me' victim attitudeand get the tough, never say die attitude back.

We saw how quickly we were able to get out of the relegation scrap.....well we can get back in there just as quickly. They need to sort their heads out, and they need to do it quick!!

They played well at Anfield and Swansea. We had 25 shots at Leicester. Every win at home in the league has been a struggle. It's everything to do with the stadium.

Despite 10 vs 12 I thought we played quite well against Man Utd too. And Chelsea in the efl cup. Both at home. Played crap against West Brom, Chelsea and city away (can't think of any other away games except Palace but that one was ok although we coulda lost that too).
0 x
COYI!!!

belfasthammer

Re: WHU 0-5 City Review

Postby belfasthammer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Very good review in difficult circumstances. Performance was so poor and upsetting. No balls Thanks again Geo and Charlie.
0 x

Chicken Runner

Postby Chicken Runner » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Thanks fellas. Feel the same way you do. :(
Get well soon.
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:06 pm

I think you covered the feelings of most pretty well there. Although I never saw the game, you and many others are saying the same as I was hearing the commentators say.....although they never used the word bollocks, I think they woulda done if they were allowed.

Edit: and no, we're not safe
0 x
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Thought you were a bit kind to that bunch of cunts to be honest .
Well done fellas.
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:11 pm

I feel your pain! :roll: Great review in the circumstances lads. :(
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Good work lads.
0 x

Scott

Postby Scott » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Sorry my tec issues ment I was unable to come on.

We lack aggression. I not talking about the vinny Jones kind but the will to win. The abilty to fight with your last breath to compete with your opponent

We don't move the ball fast enough. We need to graft and not give £50m players time on the ball but be in their faces.

Reid worked his socks off mopping up everyone's mistakes at the back as he's has done for many a game.

To the owners. You have known we have needed a RB for some time so go out and get one. Don't just talk about it and play games.

I'm not one to be shouting for the managers head but it's time for a change. His set up is poor. He looks lost. It's great when it's going well but it's not and he looks like he does not know what to do. We have been lucky for weeks and I would include the Swansea game in that.

We ant afford to go down
0 x
I'm not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone

Return to “Match Day Threads”