West Ham v Man City - FA Cup Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
redhammer
Site Admin

Man City Preview

Postby redhammer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:24 pm

I spoke with Jason and a new guest, Charlie.

We chat about Pep, City and if we wish to see rotation of the squad and should Slav use the likes of Quina? Do we take this competition serious or focus on the league?

2 x

JayK

Re: West Ham v Man City - FA Cup Official Match Thread

Postby JayK » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Possible line up below. I wouldn't be upset with it. I think we should try to win every game put in front of us. None of this "focus on the league" business. A good cup run could do us good.

Can't believe I find myself putting nord anywhere near the team but he's been doing a job (of sorts) but more importantly keeping Antonio away from there. I believe Byram is only just back in training so probably not ready for citeh.

Adrian
Nord Reid Oggy Cress
Noble Obiang
Fernandes Lanzini Payet
Antonio
0 x
COYI!!!

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:24 pm

JayK wrote:Possible line up below. I wouldn't be upset with it. I think we should try to win every game put in front of us. None of this "focus on the league" business. A good cup run could do us good.

Can't believe I find myself putting nord anywhere near the team but he's been doing a job (of sorts) but more importantly keeping Antonio away from there. I believe Byram is only just back in training so probably not ready for citeh.

Adrian
Nord Reid Oggy Cress
Noble Obiang
Fernandes Lanzini Payet
Antonio

Looks good to me Jay and bring the fresh legs of Feggo on with 30 to go.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

bigfacemike

Re: Man City Preview

Postby bigfacemike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:20 am

Great work as usual guys.
Watch Pep's inspirational 2-3-1-2-1-1 formation and learn! Re-arrange the words "clothes" "Emperor" and "new" for my opionion.
1 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:41 am

IronsForever wrote:
JayK wrote:Possible line up below. I wouldn't be upset with it. I think we should try to win every game put in front of us. None of this "focus on the league" business. A good cup run could do us good.

Adrian
Nord Reid Oggy Cress
Noble Obiang
Fernandes Lanzini Payet
Antonio

Looks good to me Jay and bring the fresh legs of Feggo on with 30 to go.

Well he had 75 minutes off on Monday so I hope they're fresh. I see him as a bit of an eager, energetic, headless whippet. Well now is his chance to stake a claim
0 x
COYI!!!

Happyhammer

Postby Happyhammer » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:37 am

Adrian
Byram Collins Oxford Cresswell (Masuaku injured?)
Noble Obiang
Feghouli Browne Fernandes
Fletcher

Give some of them a rest, its been a tough period and i imagine the utd game took a lot out of them. Have payet, lanzini, antonio on the bench but wouldnt be fussed if they didnt play at all.
1 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am

Squad for City game....

Adrian: Byram, Collins, Ogbonna, Cresswell: Obiang, Noble: Antonio, Payet, Lanzini: Fletcher.

I would also give run to Oxford, Quina and Martinez.

COYI

2 - 1 to our boys BUT 1 person will have a chance to spoil it......THE DEVIL (referee).

West Ham were largely better than Man Utd but Dean ruined our special night and hope he will get FIRED!!!!
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:57 am

Ibbyham wrote:Squad for City game....

Adrian: Byram, Collins, Ogbonna, Cresswell: Obiang, Noble: Antonio, Payet, Lanzini: Fletcher.

COYI

2 - 1 to our boys BUT 1 person will have a chance to spoil it......THE DEVIL (referee).

West Ham were largely better than Man Utd but Dean ruined our special night and hope he will get FIRED!!!!

Is Byram fit ?
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:02 am

grandad wrote:

COYI

Is Byram fit ?

According to Bilic last week that Byram is training with us and hope to be in squad for Man Utd but he did not selected so I presumely he will be in squad for City game but if not, Nordy will be.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:04 am

COYI

Back on the Ref thing are we Ibbs ? :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”