West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
Gonzo

Re: Match Review

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:55 pm

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Bloody hell that was quite a day and I'm sure there will be some sore heads today.

Jay & Tone. . . . . . you are very naughty boys.

I've not even got home yet

I have no idea what you're talking about :i am genuinely amused: but good chat about the game and how beautiful Lanzini is :D

I can't decide whether you are a very good bloke or a very bad man :?:
0 x

JayK

Re: Match Review

Postby JayK » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Bloody hell that was quite a day and I'm sure there will be some sore heads today.

Jay & Tone. . . . . . you are very naughty boys.

I've not even got home yet

I have no idea what you're talking about :i am genuinely amused: but good chat about the game and how beautiful Lanzini is :D

I can't decide whether you are a very good bloke or a very bad man :?:

Ha ha, Sunday was probably the latter coz of the sore heads :D
1 x
COYI!!!

belfasthammer

Re: Matchday Video

Postby belfasthammer » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:29 pm

mkhammer wrote:Brilliant stuff mate,
Just love your passion that comes over,really summed a great day up perfectly :D

As said earlier great vlog and no sign of the "c" word which is unusual at the minute i am genuinely amused
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:34 pm

belfasthammer wrote:
Just love your passion that comes over,really summed a great day up perfectly :D

As said earlier great vlog and no sign of the "c" word which is unusual at the minute i am genuinely amused

I can't do it mate, because of my kids I would have to wait until the evening until editing of there was loads of swearing . . . . . . there are other ways to slag Allardyce off though. ;)
1 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Gonzo wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:

I can't do it mate, because of my kids I would have to wait until the evening until editing of there was loads of swearing . . . . . . there are other ways to slag Allardyce off though. ;)

...and I think your output is stronger for it. Other channels eff & jeff and their content suffers badly because they quickly abandon creativity of thought...and then it becomes dull
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:As said earlier great vlog and no sign of the "c" word which is unusual at the minute i am genuinely amused

...and I think your output is stronger for it. Other channels eff & jeff and their content suffers badly because they quickly abandon creativity of thought...and then it becomes dull

To be honest BD there are also a load of kids sat around us at the games and it doesn't really feel like the correct section of the ground to do it.

Plenty of swearing afterwards though I can assure you.
1 x

Flairon

Postby Flairon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:42 am

Disappointing Gonzo. I don't like to complain, but you could have shown the atmosphere on the boat after the game old boy........ :P

P.S. How was your mate after the game!
0 x
Flairon

Return to “Match Day Threads”