West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
JustLikeMyDreams

Re: Matchday Video

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Gonzo wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Top man Kris ;) whufc_crest

I didn't notice you giving the old wanker sign to Marcus until I edited it :i am genuinely amused:

:i am genuinely amused: Bless him mate. :i am genuinely amused:
It Could not have been easy for your Marcus and if it was me,I would have stuck with my drummer boys in the palace end :i am genuinely amused: ;) :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Piss heads !!!!

;)
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:05 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Top man Kris ;) whufc_crest

I didn't notice you giving the old wanker sign to Marcus until I edited it :i am genuinely amused:

It Could not have been easy for your Marcus and if it was me,I would have stuck with my drummer boys in the palace end :i am genuinely amused: ;) :i am genuinely amused:

He had a smashing day mate (result aside of course) and was very complimentary about yourself and all the fellas.

I guess the writing was on the wall from the table football match
1 x

bigfacemike

Postby bigfacemike » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Great vid mate, one of your best so far. It was a really emotional day, and you really captured that. And of course, a fab win!
1 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Gonzo wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

He had a smashing day mate (result aside of course) and was very complimentary about yourself and all the fellas.

He was as good as gold mate!
It was a very important match for both clubs and it's put us in a position of looking up rather than down,well for this week anyway!
I am a bit concerned for palace as my old mate Aladyrie looked slightly lost yesterday.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:22 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: :i am genuinely amused: Bless him mate. :i am genuinely amused:

It was a very important match for both clubs and it's put us in a position of looking up rather than down,well for this week anyway!
I am a bit concerned for palace as my old mate Aladyrie looked slightly lost yesterday.

Yeah me too mate, I'm sorry to report that Big old Sam had a terrible day :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Gonzo wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Yeah me too mate, I'm sorry to report that Big old Sam had a terrible day :i am genuinely amused:

:D I know Wayne was feeling very sorry for The fat controller on the boat after. ;) Also Tone was close to tears at Sams latest clubs demise. :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Nice one mate.

Jabba the Hutt.

:i am genuinely amused:
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Longshanks wrote:Great Vid Kris as usual, WTF was Dom on about " Get off his back " Ffs is he for real ? open your eyes Dom he WAS the fucking problem Ffs !!!!! "X" COYI's

I put exactly that on You Tube.
0 x

JayK

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Postby JayK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

mkhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:Absolutely outstanding day yesterday. What a crowd, what a 2nd half, what a great couple of goals, what a mistake going into the bar after the boats closed and then falling down the escalators :i am genuinely amused:

Yes mate what a cracking day,had one of those days when everything goes right,
including went to terrace bar of orbit thing after,gave the girl a score for a couple of
beers, gave me the beers and the Twenty back as well :D
Carpenters was buzzing as well,had my Slav hat on,and was treated a few choruses of
Super Slav,brilliant,nearly brought a tear to my eye.
Plus had A nice bet on us to win,paid for the day..
AHHH.... if only it was always like that..

Now still nursing a hangover..

Excellent mate. Wish I had that luck. Somehow I got through £120 notes. Still not entirely sure if I'm fit to drive either :i am genuinely amused:
1 x
COYI!!!

Return to “Match Day Threads”