West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Match Review

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

Castiron wrote:Good vid lads, but Gonzo what the fuck is "Tachnical analysis"?



Fucked if I know mate, I was pissed in case you hadn't noticed. ;)
2 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Matchday Video

Postby Oziron » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:15 am

Can you do the next one pissed when you get ON the train to leave your house.......Good stuff mate....enjoyed that one lots......
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Match Review

Postby Castiron » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:16 am

Gonzo wrote:
Castiron wrote:Good vid lads, but Gonzo what the fuck is "Tachnical analysis"?



Fucked if I know mate, I was pissed in case you hadn't noticed. ;)

:i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 887
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Match Review

Postby Flairon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 am

Well done lads. Happy Day all around.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Matchday Video

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:51 am

Oziron wrote:Can you do the next one pissed when you get ON the train to leave your house.......Good stuff mate....enjoyed that one lots......



Mate, believe it or not there is some footage from post match that just can't be used and there are some very naughty boys from this very forum who made me drink shots. :?


As for the video somebody on FB described it perfectly "Gonzo did a video where he gets pissed and shouts at Sam Allardyce" . . . . . . now that's a review. :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

User avatar
OZHAMMER
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am
Location: OBERON

Re: Matchday Video

Postby OZHAMMER » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Thanks Bonzo. Haven't had the chance to feel the West Ham atmosphere, so it's good to get a little taste of it.

I like beer as much as the next bloke, but why would that many people line up for so long, just to get a plastic cup of watered down cat's piss?

Andy Carroll - made of glass and takes us to the cleaners with his wage, then in a week he tears Dimitri a new arse, scores a screamer, and gets motm in front of the man that brought him here. He's a hard ma to dislike when he does that sort of thing.
1 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 5719
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: Nokomis, Florida (for now)
Contact:

Re: Matchday Video

Postby Taansend » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Gonzo wrote:A bit messy but a lot of drink was drunketh :o



Ha ha, you wore more clothes to the game than I own.
1 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Matchday Video

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:Thanks Bonzo. Haven't had the chance to feel the West Ham atmosphere, so it's good to get a little taste of it.

I like beer as much as the next bloke, but why would that many people line up for so long, just to get a plastic cup of watered down cat's piss?

Andy Carroll - made of glass and takes us to the cleaners with his wage, then in a week he tears Dimitri a new arse, scores a screamer, and gets motm in front of the man that brought him here. He's a hard ma to dislike when he does that sort of thing.



It is fucking nasty too, the club (maybe stadium operator) mucked up when they signed with Heineken
0 x

User avatar
JustLikeMyDreams
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:31 pm

palerider wrote:I'd like a tenner for every time I woke up at Shoeburyness.

You and me both pal ;) Coming home from the 20,20 cricket at Chelmsford,I went up and down the line three times once! :?
It's ok now as my 10 year old smacks round the head with his program if I start fulling asleep on the train!Funnily enough it keeps me awake :i am genuinely amused: He is a good lad.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 4479
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: Match Review

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Gonzo wrote:Bloody hell that was quite a day and I'm sure there will be some sore heads today.

Jay & Tone. . . . . . you are very naughty boys.

I've not even got home yet


I may have felt a slight twinge of guilt if I I'd had to twist your arm a little....... but I'd barely finished pointing at the place and you were steaming over there like Ivor the Engine.
1 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out


Return to “Match Day Threads”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests