Bournemouth Match Thread (Streams in first post)

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
eskimo joe

Re: Bournemouth Match Thread (Streams in first post)

Postby eskimo joe » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Newmarket wrote:
dagenhamdave wrote:Shows what we have been missing with Antonio up front, with sicknote out once again, I would try Antonio as a lone striker instead of Valencia as many have said before, I am sure he would scare a lot of defenders.

If we are not going to buy a decent striker, then make one of our own. whufc_crest

Good post Dave and something I think even Bilic mentioned in his post match interview.

Well he tried to make a defender of him and failed, reckon hell have more success with this option though.
0 x
You will never see good points whilst concentrating on the bad.

Noni

Postby Noni » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:26 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
dagenhamdave wrote:Shows what we have been missing with Antonio up front, with sicknote out once again, I would try Antonio as a lone striker instead of Valencia as many have said before, I am sure he would scare a lot of defenders.

If we are not going to buy a decent striker, then make one of our own. whufc_crest

Good post Dave and something I think even Bilic mentioned in his post match interview.

Well he tried to make a defender of him and failed, reckon hell have more success with this option though.

goodpost:)
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Newmarket wrote:
JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I expect that by not keeping himself fit and available for selection he is probably in breach of contract ....

And not going on pre-season to USA and Austria must be a breach too. But isn't he injured? Which means not entirely his fault he's not fit. Not really defending him, just saying

The way I understand it he's ok just been a lazy cunt and sitting on his ARSEhole doing fuck all whilst the squad was away ...
Jay , was that you mugging off the Everton fan on Twatter ? :i am genuinely amused:

So his issue is piles then? :i am genuinely amused:

No, it wasn't me mate. I got 3 accounts but don't remember any of the feckin passwords. What was said?
0 x
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:33 pm

JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
JayK wrote:
And not going on pre-season to USA and Austria must be a breach too. But isn't he injured? Which means not entirely his fault he's not fit. Not really defending him, just saying

The way I understand it he's ok just been a lazy cunt and sitting on his ARSEhole doing fuck all whilst the squad was away ...
Jay , was that you mugging off the Everton fan on Twatter ? :i am genuinely amused:

So his issue is piles then? :i am genuinely amused:

No, it wasn't me mate. I got 3 accounts but don't remember any of the feckin passwords. What was said?

The scouser just commented on how we made today hard work and your namesake give him a load of abuse :)
0 x

IRON-MAN ⚒

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:36 pm

8-9 first team players out i will take this' if we had a fully fit squad we would of wone by fare more
0 x

Postby 1234 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:37 pm

How por was Norveidt? Not in the same class as Kovak!!!
1 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Hes fucked for slagging Antonio tonight so hes moving the goalposts.

Bless.
0 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Noble played like a captain today.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:17 pm

When I saw the starting line up I thought "this has 0-0 written all over it".

Looking at the personnel we had available I think we did as well as we could have done.

I said to Woo that I'll take a scrappy 1-0, goal mouth scramble or set piece goal and that's more or less what we got.

Happy chappy with result and performance although Woo's a bit of a dodgy cunt :D
1 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:42 pm

1234 wrote:How por was Norveidt? Not in the same class as Kovak!!!

You really don't understand the game do you?

Nordveidt did what he was supposed to do and break up play and then give the ball to others.
2 x

Return to “Match Day Threads”