News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 am

Why does the news media insist on calling the Irish PM, Taoiseach all of a sudden? I've never heard the German chancellor referred to as the bundeskanzler, or the French PM called the Premier ministre, so how come the Irish are getting special language dispensation in the media all of a sudden?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:48 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 am
Why does the news media insist on calling the Irish PM, Taoiseach all of a sudden? I've never heard the German chancellor referred to as the bundeskanzler, or the French PM called the Premier ministre, so how come the Irish are getting special language dispensation in the media all of a sudden?
Is that Irish for Fuhrer ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:47 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
To make the reporting organisation look clever.

It's about time they upped the ante and started referring to Merkel as fette kuh.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:47 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
To make the reporting organisation look clever.

It's about time they upped the ante and started referring to Merkel as fette kuh.
Who was it that apologised for calling her a kraut? I thought I'd gone back in time to 1977 when I heard that on the radio the other morning. It did make me chuckle though. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:29 am

Emmanuel Macron, le baiseur de grand-mere of France will today meet with EU counterparts to discuss the latest proposals put forward by Boris Johnson.

It has a certain ring to it.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:33 am

Gonna Piss myself if Boris gets to put something back to "Parliament"...for want of a better word..
and scrapes it thru...and we actually leave on 31st....

If you propose something and don't back down your'e a C**T.....If you Propose something and do
Back Down and try and Compromise your'e a C**T..... :lol:

That's the way our Media/Press interpret any negotiations....wish I could watch a news programme
that didn't entail the whole thing being about...Fault and blame...the whole interview being
wholly about trying to trip someone up...it just causes people to clam up,and we don't get to hear
what is actually going on....you MUSN'T speak freely anymore....

Boris freely admits now he doesn't tell anyone not in his close circle about his conversations
with the EU...We should have a right to know which direction the negotiations are heading,
But because of the Media...and the antics of our so called Parliament...that's now impossible...

In a situation here now where by Ireland and the UK,more importantly Northern Ireland,could
reach a Compromise on the Border situation....a feasible working one,with everyone reasonably
Happy..And the EU Bods go.... No..WE don't want that....that's fuckin ridiculous...sums up why
we have to come out...
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:48 am

mkhammer wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:33 am
Gonna Piss myself if Boris gets to put something back to "Parliament"...for want of a better word..

If you propose something and don't back down your'e a C**T.....If you Propose something and do

That's the way our Media/Press interpret any negotiations....wish I could watch a news programme
that didn't entail the whole thing being about...Fault and blame...the whole interview being
wholly about trying to trip someone up...it just causes people to clam up,and we don't get to hear

Boris freely admits now he doesn't tell anyone not in his close circle about his conversations
with the EU...We should have a right to know which direction the negotiations are heading,
But because of the Media...and the antics of our so called Parliament...that's now impossible...

In a situation here now where by Ireland and the UK,more importantly Northern Ireland,could
reach a Compromise on the Border situation....a feasible working one,with everyone reasonably
Happy..And the EU Bods go.... No..WE don't want that....that's fuckin ridiculous...sums up why
we have to come out...
It won't get through. Air miles are being wasted.

The Remain lobby don't want Brexit at any cost however many compromises are made on either side. When they say they can't support a deal that doesn't do this, doesn't do that, in fact it means they think the 51.4% who voted to leave were idiots. And that they want the thing run again with another 12 million pounds cost to the public.

And they'll keep on until they get the result they want. IF there were another now it would again be very close.

Catweasel wants a GE but he'd lose. The Remoaners want Brexit re-run. The Sweaties just want independence.

Fuck the public.

I'm not a betting man but if I were I can see a scenario in which whatever is put forward gets voted down. There'll be a GE around the end of next month. Despite all the false outrage, deals will be done on both sides with candidates stepping aside. And Bojo will have a working majority.

And we leave with no deal on Jan 31st.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:28 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:48 am
mkhammer wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:33 am

we have to come out...
It won't get through. Air miles are being wasted.

The Remain lobby don't want Brexit at any cost however many compromises are made on either side. When they say they can't support a deal that doesn't do this, doesn't do that, in fact it means they think the 51.4% who voted to leave were idiots. And that they want the thing run again with another 12 million pounds cost to the public.

And they'll keep on until they get the result they want. IF there were another now it would again be very close.

Catweasel wants a GE but he'd lose. The Remoaners want Brexit re-run. The Sweaties just want independence.

Fuck the public.

I'm not a betting man but if I were I can see a scenario in which whatever is put forward gets voted down. There'll be a GE around the end of next month. Despite all the false outrage, deals will be done on both sides with candidates stepping aside. And Bojo will have a working majority.

And we leave with no deal on Jan 31st.
What is being forgotten as well is...because arguably still,parliament have said legally we can't leave
on our terms with a no deal....but the EUs....
A member of the EU can veto an Extension...anyone..and we have leave no deal because they say so.
Hungary might decide our future.... :lol: Unlikely they need our dosh,but a possibility..

The Tories will be the Biggest Party after a GE....Labour will lose shitloads of support but hold 90%
of their seats still I reckon....
Still to close to call.....Hung Parliaments for a while I Think..

Scotland....it was made quite clear to them by the EU they couldn't join the EU as full members,
as an Individual Country because of what their Economy would be like with no UK Backing...
Nothings Changed they Get Independence..they're a token vassel state of the EU at best...
Is why the Scottish People voted to stay in the UK,as they should...

SNP really need to do their homework.... :lol:

The Uk got turned down for Membership...in the sixties...Wilson Government I think,because
our Economy was shit...
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Fuckers we’ve bailed out as well ,then they let these piss fucking poor East European states in who are now after a larger slice of the cake they’ve put fuck all into.
All them cunts need our fucking money.
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:00 pm

5 stabbed in the Arndale Centre Manchester. No news yet on the severity. All taken to hospital. A 40 year-old male has been arrested.

North West counter-terrorism have been called in.

The BBC have reported the news and that the possibility that a white chef had slipped 5 times on banana skins cannot be ruled out at this stage.
0 x

Social Media