My Rant!.. Awards?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!

Noni

My Rant!.. Awards?

Post by Noni » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:37 am

Crikey, Twiggy to be mentioned in an honouree fashion, what has she done? ....Don't get wrong, I do like her, but for what?.... Southgate has also been mentioned, why? ... He's done nothing so far, OK, he did give us some hope. The only guy mentioned is Michael Palin in the honouree way, brought us joy, humour, and educated us at the same time. :D .... Are awards becoming too easy now.?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Re: My Rant!.. Awards?

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:02 am

Noni wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:37 am
Crikey, Twiggy to be mentioned in an honouree fashion, what has she done? ....Don't get wrong, I do like her, but for what?.... Southgate has also been mentioned, why? ... He's done nothing so far, OK, he did give us some hope. The only guy mentioned is Michael Palin in the honouree way, brought us joy, humour, and educated us at the same time. :D .... Are awards becoming too easy now.?
In a world where scumbags like Phillip Green and Richard Branston (DBS) have knighthoods you're digging out poor old Twiggy?
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:46 pm

Noni wrote:
We should remember that Jimmy Savile was knighted and we can't put that down simply, to a slip of the sword...
1 x

Noni

Post by Noni » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:22 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:46 pm
Noni wrote:
We should remember that Jimmy Savile was knighted and we can't put that down simply, to a slip of the sword...
Though to be fair, we at time, did not know of the crimes he did back then.
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Noni wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:22 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:46 pm

Though to be fair, we at time, did not know of the crimes he did back then.
Us plebs didn't know about him, but plenty of the high society knew, and did nothing to stop him.
Lots of heads should have rolled along time ago. Utter luvvy cunts the lot of them, and all closed ranks.

1 x

Social Media